Chapter One Flashbacks

Don't play song yet

Dipper's Pov

I wake up grumply to see a high butt Mable jumping around my room. As to inform you we are spending this summer with our Gruncle Stan and Ford who live in the Mystery Shack in Gravity Falls Origin (sorry if I spelled it wrong) last we saw them was when we just turned thirteen. I was snap out of my thoughts by my hyper twin sister jumping on me "DIP-DOP GET UP WE ARE GOING TO THE WOODS TO LOOK FOR PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!!!" I groan in annoyance. I think I might be deaf after her screaming in my face, in response she rolled her eyes. "Just get out of my room you crack head so I can get ready" over the past year I have grown to be more angry yet I keep that under control since I don't want to hurt anyone by it. Thanks to Stan printing a copy of all the Journals Ford had made he gave me the third journal that I used to have before that damn yellow Dorito burned them. After getting dressed I head towards the kitchen where I find Stan making breakfast while Mable is making her Mable juice 'I swear someone is going to to go to the hospital for drinking that juice, then again it hasn't happened so far which I'm glad for but we did have to see a doctor about her having plastic dinosaur and glitter stars in her stomach for drinking it but it never seemed to effect her.' I sit down next to Mable as Great Uncle Ford walks in and sits next to Stan. While everyone was laughing and talking I stayed quiet as my head began to hurt, flashing images began to show

Flashback

There stood a man and a women, the woman had a long pink dress with a star on the back of her dress with straps of different colors on it. Her long brown hair swaying back and forth as she was in a rocking chair holding a baby with blond strikes on the tip of his brown hair while his eyes were brown with a mixture of gold in them, he had tan skin like the man who had blond short hair, wearing a yellow brick suit with black pants and gloves with a top hat and bow, and suprisingly the big Dipper was on the baby's forehead, he was wrapped up in a blue blanket being hold by his mother.

 Her long brown hair swaying back and forth as she was in a rocking chair holding a baby with blond strikes on the tip of his brown hair while his eyes were brown with a mixture of gold in them, he had tan skin like the man who had blond short hai...

I could faintly hear what they were talking about. Now I think about it the blond guy looks familiar but I don't know how.... Oh well as I look around the room I see gifts and a three store cake with blue and white frosting, and it had button candy decoration on it. I look back at the family as I could finally hear them.

(B- Bill)(S- Stella)(D- Dominic)B- Hello my little demon welcome to the world *smiles and holds the baby* Your mother is sleeping since she got tired after giving birth to you so while she sleeps I'm gonna look after you

(B- Bill)
(S- Stella)
(D- Dominic)
B- Hello my little demon welcome to the world *smiles and holds the baby* Your mother is sleeping since she got tired after giving birth to you so while she sleeps I'm gonna look after you. While she sleeps but I'm gonna take your mother to her room first to sleep in a better spot *puts the baby in his crib, goes back to the other dream demon, Carry's her bridle style and takes her to thier room*

D- *blinks a couple of times as he looks at the blond dream demon and giggles* goo!~ go gaa!~ hehee~

'Wow I never knew that demons can have a kids'

S- Bill~ *the girl wakes up and yawns* take me baaaaaacccccckkkkkk (back)

B- I'm sorry Stella but your tired and you need to sleep in a bed not a chair! Besides Dominic is gonna go to sleep as well. *Smiles at the female*

W- *Smiles back and sighs* Okay.

B- Are you still tired?

S- *yawns* yes...

B- *chuckles* okay i think it's time for all of us to head to bed.

W- *giggles at bill*

End of flashback

I look around the room to see Stan yelling my name "Huh what?.." he sighed as he shook his head with disappointment "I was saying before you went out in space that we all are going to the woods to help my nerdy brother look for some stuff in the woods so grab what you need and we'll go." After Stan and Mabel left I look at Ford before he left I just had to ask him "Great Uncle Ford may I ask you something?" He hummed as he then nods his head "Sure thing my boy what is it?" I take a deep breath as I look at him "Did Bill have a son? If he did what happened to him?" Ford was taken back by this since his face showed shock and a pain look "How do you know about Bill's son?" 'I can't tell him about seeing through a flashback' so I lied "I seen it through the journal saying he had a son who was just born by Bill and his wife Stella Cipher, is it true?" He sighed as he looked like he regretted something. "Yes he did have a son, however his son was taken away from him when he was a baby and was sent to a safer home." I was shocked but why would someone take his son? And what happened to his wife? "Dipper will you be coming with us?" "S-sorry Ford but not today I um need to look something up bye!" I ran to my room leaving my confused uncle in the kitchen. Soon I have another Flashback but it was different I could see the mother holding her baby son close to her as she sang a beautiful lullaby.

Flashback

Stella begins to sing in a beautiful smooth but calming voice.
Play song now

Cast away your worries. My dear for tomorrow comes a new day hold to me.

You've nothing to fear for your dreams are not far away~

*The baby boy smiled sleeply as he yawns laying his head on the dream demon*

As you lay your head and you rest my your dreams take over~

My love listen close, my son of the dream scape~

For your destiny lies above. Though the world is cruel there's a light that still shines~

In the darkest days of our life's. When all hope seems lost and you can't find your way~

Think of me as you look to the sky. Child mine, your future is bright for your father's blood in your veins~

In dark times, I pray you will fight. For the world will soon know your name~

Flashback over

Once I was back in reality I felt something wet on my cheeks as I took my hand and felt tears sliding down my cheeks. "Did Bill turn evil cause he lost his son?..." That thought kept running in my head till I had a new question "Who was Bill's lost son?..."