chapter five secrets pt 3 FINALE

This is not the finale of this book it's just the end of secrets
Dipper's Pov

Once I made it back to the shack I was in the living room with my two uncle's and my so called "twin" yelling at me for being gone "Dipper why weren't you here when we came back! You said you would stay here you knucklehead!" Stan said, I tried my best to hide my angry and I can till Bill was to since he was listening to all of this as well "I'm going to my room" I say in a angry tone but before I left Mabel and Ford put me back on the couch "Not till you tell us why you were gone Dipper! Why would you leave what happened if you got hurt or even killed! What if Bill was there and he killed you without us knowing!" That's when I was finally done "FATHER WOULD NEVER HURT ME!!" I yelled then I realized what I just said and cover my mouth. "What did you say?" Ford said in a serious and angry tone "N-nothing!" "Dipper answer me now boy!" "N-no!" Then Ford slapped me making me fall of the couch as I rubbed my cheek where he hit me that's when I heard father yell. As he leaves the charm turning into his triangle form "YOu KeEp yOuR HaNdS oFF mY SoN SiXeR!" He says in a demontic voice. "Bill!!" Everyone else in the room but me yelled. "Dipper isn't your son Bill!" Mabel yelled "Dominic you get behind me now!" I did as my father says as everyone but Ford stare in shock "Dipper... Why are you listening to him!" Stan yelled "Because he's my dad"

Sorry it's short I'm doing this during school and I don't want to get in trouble so that's all for now
              -Lilith Hellfire