Chapter Three secrets pt 1

Dipper's Pov

'Should I tell him.... Maybe he can help me with my questions I have.' I look at bill as he sighed "Kid I read minds remember and answers my question what Flashbacks are you having?" "They were of you in your human form with your wife Stella and your son." He looked shocked and happy at the same time I wonder why. Then out of no where he picks me up and spins me around as I feel his tears going down my back after he pulled me into a hug. "I-I can't believe it... Pinetree your my son..." "W-what!? H-how do you know if I'm your son?!?" "Pinetree I had put a spell on my son to have his powers and his memory locked away till he was 13 years old, one week before his birthday he would have flashbacks of me, his mother, other family members, friends of ours from when he saw them." "S-so Im really your son... wait the headaches I've been getting was from the energy I was getting from my powers?" "You are correct!" It's kinda funny I always felt as if Bill was a close person to me, I'm glad he was my dad "Listen Pinetree I want to make it up to you for being away from so long..." "Okay but.... Dad why did you have to go??" He sighed "Old Sixer came into our home your mother had left to warn the other demons while I handle Sixer... He found your room I was able to keep him away till he banished me back to the mindscape and took you.... I'm sooo sorry I tried to stop him so I could protect you but I ended up missing out on your life and for your mother I don't know where she is..." I was mad that Ford would do that! And now thanks to him he couldn't be there for me.... Him and mom.... I look at Bill with teary eyes as I ran up to him hugging him tightly as he returned the hug back. "Dad promise me you won't leave me alone again please!" I beg I really didn't want him to leave me alone with all of these meatsacks again after all thanks to them I was separated from my father and Mother.... "I promise I won't leave you every again even if I do die I will come back from hell in a spiritual form if needed just to see you and if you want I wish to give you an early birthday present it was something your mother wanted to give you once you were old enough to walk and talk." I nod my head "Come follow me and Dominic..." "Yes Father?" "We need to keep this a secret BETWEEN us and only us, I don't need Sixer taking me away from you again, okay?" "Okay Father."