Chapter eleven finale goodbye

(as you can tell by the title this chapter it's going to a bit longer and sadder, also in the next few chapters after this one is where I'll be adding in all the bad ending characters, I hope you all enjoy and no it is not the finale of the book just the chapter to those of you who think other wise. Also I'll be adding Mysterious characters in that will be title as "unknown pov" and little hints in for you all to figure out who the Unknown person is.)

Bill's Pov

I tried to breech out to the small memory of Pinetree smiling as I was turning into nothing more than thin air, then a thought came to me.... 'I can't.... Even say goodbye?' soon I heard Pinetree scream out in fear

"BILL!!!!!!!!"

~3 hours before that happened~

After I spoke with Dominic I sigh, "I just hope this all ends in a good way where I'll be able to see Stella and Dominic would be there, him being able to see his mother and being a family like old times...." I sit down in the empty nothing Ness of the dark room bring my knees to my chest and bury my face between my legs as I am once again alone with the darkness....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown Pov

"I hope you can save Bill from the darkness that has drove in into the insane dream demon we see now.... My little demon.... Please save him before it's to late... I wish I could help but I'm forever trapped by the angry man who wishes to see your father in pain...." I say in a pain tone, a girl with long curly brown hair and a pink dress with a star on the back followed by neon color ribbons behind her says as tears fall down her cheeks even with her star eye patch covering her other eye. "Please Dominic save your father.... Before the humans who wish him gone, kill him..." I sit back down in the cage I'm in as I cry more. I take in deep breathes to calm down as I softly sing the lullaby I once sang for my son.

"The sun sets as you close your eyes. Rest assured, my dear, that like the sun, when you rise, I will be here." As I sang one of the guards interrupted me "HEY SHUT THAT PRETTY LITTLE MOUTH OF YOURS BEFORE I GO GET THE BOSS TO DO IT!!" I sigh as I continue singing in a whisper "Don't let your fears into your mind, dream a good dream for me tonight, for when you rise, my dear, I will be here. You're safe now, darling, don't wake, don't fear, for I will always be right here." I drift off to sleep as I close the song to an end.

(Hint: I Introduced her in the first chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper's Pov

I was with the entire group going through a plan to stop father... Of course I'm only doing this to get him to stop this before they try to get rid of him forever. After the plan was explained we started working on the Shacktron adding some things from old mystery areas we saw long ago during the summer as. After working all day on the shack we finally finished and ready to bring back summer!

 After working all day on the shack we finally finished and ready to bring back summer!