Chapter seven pt 1 his plan

Dipper's Pov

*Watch the video first before reading the story also I'm to lazy to write it so yeah*

~a few hours before all of that happened~

I've been in my room all day not eating, sleeping, talking to Sixer, Fix, and shooting star. Just me and Asriel in my bed doing nothing. That was till father came in grabbed my hand and took me into the forest and looked at me with sadden eyes also with a sorry look "Dad what happened??" He sighed "Dipper would you hate me if I started chaos in Gravity Falls..." "I don't know..." "Would you not forgive me?.." "Yes of course i would forgive you, why would you do it anyways?" "Pinetree.... We are demons we all have our inner demons that wish to come out and do horrible things... Things we will regret later... That's why I'm asking you, would you hate me if I brought chaos..." I look at Bill with sorry eyes and hugs him immediately, he was shocked but returned the hug back. "I would still love you Father.... After all we are all human... We all have demons that are in our heads wanting more than you wish." We stopped hugging moments later and he gave me a smile "Dipper you should head back before Fix and Sixer start a search party for you." As much as I wish to stay with him I nodded in agreement and he teleported me back into my room where Asriel is asleep. 'i guess I wasn't gone for to long if Asriel is still asleep' I lay down next to the pup on my bed and just sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Didn't expect that didn't you)

Bill's pov

After Dipper left I dropped my smile and frown "I'm sorry Dominic...." I snap my fingers and head back to the Nightmare realm  where I see my friends ready to get our plan started. "Everyone is prepared right!" Everyone nod their heads "Good cause this is our one big shot to leaving this world so we can not be messing around! You hear me!" "Yes our king" all the demons yell. (I'm sorry if yes our king didn't make since to you) "Now get everything ready I'm gonna go and find a meatsack who's dumb enough to fool for my plan." I transform into my demon form and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~