Chapter six His powers

Dipper's Pov

Ford pulls out his gun and aims it at Bill before he shots I get in front of my dad and then my powers we're unlocked as I make a forcefield without knowing it "W-what the..." Mabel says in horror "I WoNt LeT yOu TaKe My FaThEr aWaY FrOm Me AgAiN nOt ThIs TiMe!" I say as my eyes glowing blue, then I make a flame as it turns blue as well. Then the flames come together surrounding me as I look at Ford angrily.

 Then the flames come together surrounding me as I look at Ford angrily

all the lights burn out as everything turns dark. The only light that was lighting up the room was Dipper "F-fAtHeR wHaTs HaPpEnInG?!" I ask in a scared and demonic tone "It's alright Dominic your powers were unlocked, when Ford was about to shot me that when your powers were trigger." He says taking my hand in a calm and warming way that's when the lights turn back on and the flames around me disappeared as I look at Bill but soon enough Ford grabbed me by my arm and dragged me towards him as I try to pull away "F-father help me!" I was trembling in fear at this point not knowing what to do that's when Bill turned into his human form and grabbed me keeping me close to him "You stay away from my Pinetree! I am not letting you take me away from my son again! Thanks to you I was sent away into the mindscape away from my wife, my son who was just a baby... All of that was taken away from me because of you!!" I look at Ford with hateful eyes "You were gonna rule the world!" Ford yelled then Stan and Mabel joined in "You could of killed us all!" Stan yelled "Now give us back Dipper and bring us back our Dipper who would never join you!" At this point I was so scared I started crying and trembling badly "Now look what you all did, you made my poor Pinetree upset! I'll leave but I'll be back" he said in a Furious tone then looked at me with a soft small and talked to me in my mind "I will be around you without them knowing. I'll be turned into a necklace again however they won't be able to see me only you and those I want to get to see me." I nod my head towards him as he left. Once he was gone I immediately run towards my room and lock the door behind me crying. Then I look at the small flame I had made in the palm of my hand and made it look like Bill, Stella and me all together laughing. I sigh "Now they know and won't stop at nothing till they get what they want..."

I know it was sucky but I'm to tired to continue Writing right now, I had to go to a band rehearsal at a football game playing for three hours without sitting down making time to write and eat so yeah again sorry but if you guys have any suggestions please tell me and I'll do my best to add them in.

-LilithHellfire