⏺Ivar The Boneless

MY MOON MY STARS MY EVERYTHING

Saying that it was hard being engaged to Ivar Ragnarsson was a big understatement especially for Y/N ,I had a mind of her  own a mind that  she tended to express her  opinions whether they were good or bad .Some may say that she is  a stubborn and ruthless spirit but Y/n  can guarantee  that she isn’t she just knows what she  wants  and  will not quit till she   get it,in fact that was the how she  caught the attention of Ivar the boneless . Although her  "stubborn" attitude was how this fight started in the first place Ivar decided he was going  to england and Y/n was to stay put.he should’ve known she was no good t following directions
“Ivar there is no reason why i shoudn’t go to England with you.” Y/N mumbled  at him during dinner 
“No and there are plenty of reasons why you wont travel with us’‘his gruff voice responded

’'Y/N i have already told you no you will just be in the way, a distraction ,and nothing more than that.” his cold tone catching her off gaurd she had been with Ivar for a very long time friends since birth Lovers since each others teen years so she shouldnt have been as hurt as she was.
Hurt by his previous statement she couldnt help the worlds that fell out of her mouth  raising her voice slightly she shouted,“I carry my own weight if there is something to be  done i will do it you of all people should know this and how could i possibly get in the way huh if anything you would be more of a burden than i would .” once realizing what she had said her voice dropped and she looked up at ivar only to see him standing,with the help of his crutches, his eyebrows knit together and a fury burning  in his eyes,upon seeing him in this way she whispered,“I’m so sorry Ivar i  didnt mean it like tha” she was cut off by ivar slamming into the wall knocking the wind out of her.He put both hands on the side of the wall trapping her between  him he leaned in slowly until every breath he took she could feel the hot air leaving his nose .
His teeth clenched his left hand moving from its position on the wall to pry it fingers around Y/N’s neck he hissed,“why would i be a a burden is it because of my legs do you not think that i will do my share of work because of my cursed legs Hmm cause if so then you are wrong .” every word his hand clenched Y/N’S throat tighter till she was gasping for air “have i not proved myself to you i fuck you night after night and you still thaink i cant do my own work .” he leaned back wtill staring Y/N down but loosening his grip on her throat  ’'So let me remind you it is me i am the name that leaves your lips night after night surely if i can please you i can fight and and work  my own way around england don’t you think love.“ even with his loose grip she was wheezing but had found  enough strength to say ’'im sorry i do think you can that is not the way i meant it please your hurting me .” finally Ivar removed his deathly grip on Y/N and watched as she fell to the floor and gasped tears streaming down her face and that when he felt it a pang of guilt he had hurt the only person who he has ever truly cared about and cared about him in return and why because he didnt want her to gp to england with him not because she would get in the way but because Y/N was beautiful and he didnt want some man in england to sweep her of her feet.
As the guilt became more unbearable he finally reached out his hand for Y/N to grab wich sh e hesintantley accepted when she was finally on her feet Ivar pulled her into him and whispered against her cheek’’ i love you and i dont want to loose you to anything or anyone .“She looked up at Ivar her red eyes showing sympathy as she stoked his hair and said with  her strained voice ’'i love you ivar youre the only person i need or that i want you are my sun my moon my stars my everything i dont want to be seperated from you when you leave for england it would hurt to much so please let me go with you.” she said pleading .Ivar couldnt help but fall in a trance when he looked into her large E/C  eyes and sighed before saying “we are leaving in three days be ready by then .” and leaving the room but not without giving Y/N a passionate kiss on the lips “oh i will be.” y/n murmered to herself.