⏺Stefan Salvatore {requested}

{Requested} @andrewtaft34

Warnings: so this is boyxboy SMUT  so if you have a problem just scroll away pls and thank you!! swearing is  reaccouring in this imagine

You had always thought that heat was something that only werewolves  went through but here Stefan was trying to get in your pants every five seconds at first you thought it just his regular horny antics but it was the third day this week that he was acting like this and you couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with him." Umm Stefan are you okay.?? " what do you mean Andrew?" He said while slowly looking over andrew's body. Andrew almost melting under Stefan's gaze forced a sentence out of his mouth " I mean you are almost always trying to get in me and I can only imagine the dreams your having," referencing the way he'd moan in in his sleep. " you don't have to imagine baby I can make it happen." Pushing Andrew against the wall with his inhuman speed. " what do you say?" his question was met with Andrew's heavy breathing. " want me to show you Andrew." Andrew let out a sigh and then hastily replied "yes." Stefan almost sending how desperate Andrew was decided to tease him a little "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you what did you say." Finishing his sentence by pushing his hips  back and forth on Andrew's. "Oh my God yes please just fuck me Stefan. " he said in a frustrated tone. Stefan not being to resist much longer either decided to give Andy what he wanted turning him around roughly he guickly undid his pants from behind pulling them down to Andrew's ankles then doing away with his boxers  he pushed Andrew further until his chest touched the wall then lined himself with Andrew's entrance and entered him slowly allowing Andrew to adjust to his size. After a moment Andrew let out a quick " move please move ." Following his demand Stefan slowly started to roll his hips causing Andrew to let out a load moan. Stefan continued at this page until he was cumming into Andrew's ass. Smirking Stefan  asked, " did you like that andy?" Tiredly Andy replied " hell yeah." "I'm not some with you just yet no not until I've had you in every surface if this house ." His statement making Andrew moan " yes sir "

A/n this sucked I'm sorry also the long wait I did not mean for that I just totally forgot about it especially with what is happening in my life rn but I hoped you enjoyed