⏺Johnathan Byers

A change of scenery

     Moving around a lot wasn't anything new for me. My mother was a artist so we were constantly moving because her artistic inspiration would dry up if we stayed in one place for a long period of time. So I wasn't surprised when she bursted into my room excitingly proclaiming that she found the perfect town in Indiana. "Honey it's going to be great for you and I."she said in return i gave her lazy smile she sighed before saying " Y/N I know that you dont want to move but a change in scenery is going to be good for us." "Okay mom...where in Indiana is it anyway." I replied with a genuine smile "that's a surprise!! She said grinning. "Start packing baby we will leave tomorrow afternoon. "

Time skip brought by soaring gas prices 》

A change of scenery

     Moving around a lot wasn't anything new for me. My mother was a artist so we were constantly moving because her artistic inspiration would dry up if we stayed in one place for a long period of time. So I wasn't surprised when she bursted into my room excitingly proclaiming that she found the perfect town in Indiana. "Honey it's going to be great for you and I."she said in return i gave her lazy smile she sighed before saying " Y/N I know that you dont want to move but a change in scenery is going to be good for us." "Okay mom...where in Indiana is it anyway." I replied with a genuine smile "that's a surprise!! She said grinning. "Start packing baby we will leave tomorrow afternoon. "

Time skip brought by soaring gas prices

          Thirty minutes into the drive to this mystery town mom finally said "I can't wait for you to see this this place the town is so pretty ... I think you'll be able to finally put that camera to good use." She was referring to the camera she bought when her and dad split up when I was six exactly ten  years ago "Yeah maybe,"I said while slipping headphones over my ears and falling asleep to The Clash

I woke up to my mother shaking me up."We're here welcome to Hawkins,Indiana hun."I slip the headphones off and observe my surroundings mom wasn't kidding,it was pretty here. After we got to our house and unpacked I went into our backyard wich was surrounded by tall pine trees and started taking pictures until my mom called me in for dinner. While we were eating she said "tomorrow is school so I was thinking you could take the car and I'll start setting up my studio." I mumbled "okay," before washing my plate and heading for bed.

When I woke up it was 7:30 and I had to get ready before 8:00 not really caring what i looked like I threw on a yellow sweater with a pair of blue jeans and my shots docs. By the time I left it was 7:45 ish but my house was close to the school so i got there by 8:09 great y/n your first day of school and your late I thought. Pulling up to the available parking space and running into the high school doors I bumped into a tall boy with brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes."I'm sorry. " I said while helping him pick up his papers that spilled out of his bag when we collided. Grabbing a handful of papers and turning them right side up and sheepishly handed them back to him."I'm sorry."I repeated "it's okay.are you new here?" He said while looking down "Yeah the name is Y/N L/N I moved here yesterday night." "I'm Jonathan. " he said awkwardly "well until Johnathon would you mind showing me to the schools office."I smiled brightly slightly blushing ."o-of course let me..just." he cut himself off by putting a tack on the right side of the paper on the bulletin board. While he picked up his bags on the floor I looked at the flyer and let out a gasp "what's wrong?" Johnathon questioned. "Do you know him johnathon the kid on in this missing poster?" A pained look flickered across his face " yeah my brother." I started saying sorry but was cut off by him saying " I dont want to talk about it." "Okay" I replied not meeting his eyes. "C'mon. " he said gruffly. As we were walking I noticed a Nikon strap falling out of his bag breaking the God awful silence I said, " I'm guessing you like photography." I nodded toward his bag. "Yeah,yeah do you?" "Of course ,I mean it's just so amazing what a picture can say without speaking ." I ranted passionately. I met his eyes and started blushing when i noticed a shot eating grin on his face "I thought in was the only one that thought that."He said slowing down." "Of course not ." I said the tense silence steadily taking over before I rushingly said "I'm sorry about your brother honestly." "You shouldn't you didn't do anything ." I changed the subject when i noticed a change in his demeanor "Thanks for bringing me to the office." "No problem." He said while turning, before I pushed the office door open I was stopped by Johnathon's voice saying "if you want we could  sit together at lunch maybe talk about photography." "Yeah that would be rad." I said blushing like a mad men. When he turned around all the way I pushed open the office door with two things on my mind Johnathon Jonathan and lunch.

October 15,2017

Coming up ♡ Bill Denbrough♡

A/N》I don't really edit much so sorry for any mistakes also i want to make a st/it prefernece book wpuld you read it ??anywho request are open so dont be shy