⏺Spencer Reid

《Spencer's P.O.V》
I had been awake for almost thirty minutes at how lovely Y/N looked when she was resting. Her and I didn't get days like this anymore especially with Foyett on the loose. She really did look angelic especially with the spurts of yellow reflecting off of her face,I was ShOoK out of my thoughts by her rustling around in my arms."it's not polite to stare,"she said in a raspy voice,"ohhh how I missed that voice it jusr wasn't the same over the phone."It is, when the view is worth staring at."I shot back while running my hamd up and sown her sides until she was a giggling mess"That was so corny!"she said in between deep breaths "you loved it." I said while pulling her back to me. Calming down she grabbed my cheeks pulling me closer to her until out lips were brushing against each other with every word "that I did.".Not being able to take her teasing I smashed my lips into hers my tounge slowly parting the entrance to her mouth. Panting she pulled away and said,"Spence I have to make breakfast." "No you don't" I hastily replied then my stomach let out a growl "Honey it apparent I do." Groaning I untangled our legs and brought my arms to my chest allowing her to get up.When she finally got up I couldn't help but admire her curves. "Uhh spence.." she said catching me off guard "yess darling," I said lovingly "you might wanna brush your teeth." She teased before running down the stairs laughing. Laughing I clumsily got up and went running after her all the while thinking about how amazing my life is with her in it.

A/N I just felt like writing about my smart curly haired man anyway I just love how fluffy this is .im also thinking about making a st/it preference and imagine book would you read it ??

♡cherishcc♡