⚫ Danny Zuko {requested}

{Requested} @andrewtaft34

Warning: {badly written}smut, If if you don't like boyxboy then scroll on my friends

Andrew had been Danny's boyfriend for about a year but his biggest supporter for longer, so it wasn't a surprise to see Andrew cheering Danny on with his race against crater face.

Danny's P.O.V

"Hey there handsome." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me I turned around to see Andrew smirking " I'm surprised to see you here." faking a time of surprise " ha-ha anyway Dan I just came to say ," he cut off his words by pulling me closer to him  by me belt loop,  " good luck." I groaned when I felt his lips brush against mine. Unfortunately our moment was ruined when crater face yelled " get the fuck in your car and let's race zuko," "gotta go babe," I said  but not before Andrew whispered into my ear " you'll get way more than pink notes if you win." He finished his remark by licking the shell of my ear . I got into the car with the mindset that I have to win this race .

《Time skip cause I don't know about racing and don't want to sound like an idiot more than I have to 》

I had just barely beat crater on the last turn but I did it I beat him. After I parked the car I hopped out of the front seat and was greeted by Andrew's body on mine "I knew you could do it Danny," he said while nuzzling his face into my neck. " Yeah we knew you could do it Zuko." Frenchie's voice said breaking Andrew and I out of our moment
"Yeah well you known how I am  French," I said cooly. "Well we are going to the diner to celebrate you wanna tag along Danny." K'nickie asked . I glanced towards Andrew and then replied " nah I have to go do somethin, see you at school ." "Alright man see you then." K'nickie said while walking towards his own car. After everyone got imto their car i whirled around grabbing Andrew and started towards my own car. Once we were settled into the car I felt Andrew's hand rubbing my upper thigh traveling dangerously close to my groin. "Andrew what are you doing to me." I groaned while bucking my hips towards his hands," I tild you that if you won I would " he paused in the middle of his sentence searching for right word  " reward you." He proved his statement by tracing the outline of my hardening cock. He continued to do this until I pulled into a vacant lot.  I turn my body to him "get in the back.now." He let out a soft whimper before climbing over the console and laying in the back seat. Pulling down the window on the sun shield i rubbed my hands over my face before shimming my way in the back to join Andrew in the back. When I  got into the back i promptly movied myself so I was  straddling him. " C'mon Zuko just get in on with it." He said while pulling himself up to meet my lips slowly but before he could reach my lips I pulled him into a heated kiss. It was 10 minutes of absolutel bliss. The way his tounge was caressing the roof of my mouth sent the dirtiest thoughts straight to my dick, not being able to take much more of the thoughts I pulled away with which resulted in him groaning in annoyance.  " turn around baby." I lift my hips off of his so he could comfortably turn his body. I helped him unzip his pants and pull them down to his mid thigh then proceeding to pull unzip my own pants and slide them down to the underneath of my dick before warning Andrew that I was about to push in.  Pushing the tip of my penis into the entrance of andrew's ass letting him adjust to the size of my wang {😉} .  "Tell me when your ready baby boy." Between moans he grunted out, " you can go Danny." After hearing the words leave his lips I bucked my hips slamming into him. I continued this until I felt a knot in the pit of my belly "baby I'm gonna cum."  Just at that moment Andrew let out a load moan that pushed me over the edge. After catching my breath I asked Andrew in a raspy voice "you alright." " better than alright actually." I laughed at his response then helped him clean up when we were finished and back in the front seat Andrew grabbed my hand and murmured " I love you Zuko. " " I love you to ."