10

(this is gonna unleash the pervert in me, so um lil smol children, I suggest hiding your pure little eyes)

"Yoongi, seduce... Me." Minsoo whispered, bombs going off in her stomach because of the suspense. They were so close together, and his breath tickled her smooth neck.
Yoongi laid Minsoo down, crawling on top of her. He brushed the hair out of the way, and lowered his head down to kiss her collarbone. Her long, lace shirt was draped down, showing her bare chest. Yoongi was basically stripped naked. His lips crept downward, reaching the middle of her chest. Minsoo couldn't help but let out a slight moan, her mind trapping all the dirty thoughts she could find, and at least one of them would happen to her, that night. "Minsoo.." Yoongi half groaned, half whispered. "Uhuh.." Minsoo sounded, her mind distracted from his flexible tongue. "I love you.." He whispered. Her mind snapped. She felt so special. "What the fuck I love you too." She laughed. She loved Yoongi. She absolutely did. He was the perfect one. The one.

Their hands started to explore each other, reaching the soft spots. Their lips colliding, their skin smoothly rubbing each other. Even the music was perfect; Figures, by Jessie Reyez. Yes, it was a break up song, but they were breaking up the molecules that were between them, as they got closer to each other. The blankets, tangled up, but seemed so much comfortable if they were together. "This is perfect." Yoongi sighed, and got up. "So, why'd you get up?" Minsoo whined, draping her arms around Yoongi's muscly arms. "Minsoo, it's 2:00AM." He chuckled. "So? Our parents aren't here." "Um, Minsoo, yes, they are here, just not in this room." He smiled, kissing Minsoo. "Ah, but can we cuddle, please? Just for a bit?" Minsoo pouted, burying her face into his chest. "Good idea, princess." He smiled. Princess? Minsoo thought. She liked that. She loved that.

Minsoo got on her comfiest over-sized sweatshirt and crawled into the duve'. Yoongi was laying there, his shirt still off, but it didn't matter to Minsoo. She wrapped her one arm around his stomach, pulling herself towards him. There was then no space between the two. "Can we stay like this forever?" Minsoo whispered. "Forever." Yoongi smiled, squeezing Minsoo, not too much, just right, and kissing her forehead. It was the comfiest thing you'd ever feel. And it was just the two, in that dark, quiet room. Just the two, all cuddled up, caring only about each other. That was heaven.