19

"Lee Minsoo..
It all started with some loud music and an angry girl trying to take a nap.
And it turned into something beautiful..
Wow, I'm already crying. I love you. I pray for you. I can't wait to see you again, my love.
I absolutely love you.
I've never loved someone more.
Minsoo, Minsoo, Minsoo.
You always knew how to light my heart up like a thousand candles.
You always knew just how to make me smile.
Even when you didn't try, you succeeded.
That's true love for me.
And now I'll always have something to remember you by.
The beautiful children we created.
The special memories we made.
And the love we helped grow..
Together.
And I love you so much for making my life amazing.
I you so much for trusting me.
And letting me trust you.
And you made me happy.
Really, really happy. "

I said to her grave, clasping my hands together. I hadn't even gotten through the first sentence without letting a tear slip from my eye.

I always visit her. I always bring her new flowers, and the prettiest stones I could find from the lake by our house.

And I always remember..

"Now you can finally take that nap you have waited almost five years for. But I'm glad I played my music too loud for your precious ears. Sorry if it hurt, but at least it brought me to you."

And I've always wondered how many times I have stated: "Minsoo, I love you.".
But I'm sure there are many more 'I love you's to come. And many more after that, and many more after that.

I stood up to walk home, remembering something.

"Oh, and Minsoo.. Our baby girl; Lee-Min Kara, is wonderful. She's grown so well. She looks like you, and reminds me of you every time I wake her up in the morning. And every time I put her to sleep. I love her with all my heart.
And Lee-Min Soon is very smart. He already knows how to tie his shoes and he's only three! We're all happy. And we all miss you, love. I love you. I will see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams, goodnight."