20 (The End)

6 Years Later..

"KARA! SOON! GET UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

"Dad! Can we not go to school today?? I'm tired." Kara asked, sloppily standing up from her mattress.

"Kara, you can't just not go to school. Go get your breakfast, I made you two lunches."

"COME ON DOWNSTAIRS, SOON!" I yelled for the second time. No answer.

"I'M GOING TO COUNT DOWN FROM FIVE AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GET DOWN HERE!" I yelled again. I heard small footsteps coming from the bedroom. That's what I thought.
~~~~
"Seatbelts?" I asked.

"Check." The two children said in sync.

"Lunches?"

"Check."

"Backpacks?"

"Check." Said only Kara.

"Soon.. Where is your backpack..?" I sighed.

"I dunno." He answered, looking out the car window.

"How can you have your lunch kit and not your backpack? Guess we have to go all the way back." I said, making a U-Turn.

"Dad, isn't that illegal?" Kara said innocently.

"Yes but it's only for emergencies." I quickly answered looking back at the road.

She hummed in response.
~~~~
We got back to the house about 10 minutes after.

"Okay Soon,nee don't have all day. Get your lunch." I said unlocking the door. No one was in the car. I looked around.

"Guys?" I asked peering inside the house and around the tree. Nothing.

"I got inside the house yelling their names.

"Kara? Soon? Where are you?"

All the lights I had just turned on shut off.

"Hello?" I ask again, train to adjust to the darkness.

"Min Yoongi.." A voice whispered. It was very familiar. A voice I had missed for a very long time..

"Hello." I heard the voice again, behind me. I spun around, my eyes revealing an angel-like girl; Minsoo.

"Minsoo?" I asked, stepping closer.

"Its been a while." She responded.

"But how? Wh- Why are you here? How are you here?"

"Shush.." She said, putting a finger in front of me.

"Just close your eyes.. Just close your eyes.. Just close your eyes.." She repeated. And I did as I was told.

I jerked up, sweating from the dream. What just happened?

I was in my old house, the one where me and Minsoo first met. And surprisingly, MonstaX was playing, and it was the exact same song I had heard 7 years ago.

I heard a ring on my doorbell. I went to go check it, and there it was..

Dear Idiot aka Min Yoongi,
Hello! It's me, your tired-ass neighbour, and I'm trying to sleep, so will you, please, turn your fucking music down? Thanks! I can hear it as clear as a crystal and I would gladly like to crush that crystal.
- Your tired-ass neighbour, Minsoo.

My heart lit up.. Because it was all happening again.. The miracle, the love, the happiness. And right there, I knew what to do. So I took out a piece of paper and a pen, and I started to write.;

Dear Sleepy Bitch,
Hello, Minsoo. It's me, the idiot with the music. First of all, stfu because why tf are you sleeping in the middle of the day, and second of all, no. Bye!
- The King Yoongi

Yes, it was a little harsh- okay, a lot harsh, but it's how all this happened. And I wanted all this to happen. And the next- first time we have sex, again, I'll make sure to bring a condom.