18

DUE DATE, AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE
MINSOO'S POV

Only two more hours.. Until I bring two living humans into this world. One hundred and twenty minutes, and I'll be a mother.. A guardian of two.. I thought to myself, taking deep breaths, in, and out, in, and out. This was it..
~~~~
Yoongi was resting beside me, his light head resting on my thigh, his smooth, fluffy black hair tickling my skin.

"Yoongi.." I whispered, shaking his hand.

"Yeah?" He said, opening his eyes a crack and lifting his head.

"Two more hours.. And we'll be parents.." I whispered, smiling and shutting my eyes.

"Minsoo, we made this, we made two hUMaN bEinGs together! God, I love you so fucking much." He laughed.

"Yoongi don't swear in front of the babies!" I chuckled and lightly slapped his hand.

"Oh my- they're not even-- gah!" He loudly sighed, laying his head on the side of my thigh.

"I'm just playing with you, hon. By the way, I fucking love you too." I smiled, whispering the 'fucking' part.

1 1/2 HOURS LATER

Two doctors and one nurse later came into the room, all smiles. They slipped on the latex gloves and pulled up two chairs beside the bed.

"Mr. Min, would you kindly get up and go sit in the corner there?" One of the female doctors asked, pointing to a cloth chair in the corner of the room.

"No problem." He said, flattening his two lips and turning his head to me, smiling.

"So this is it? Right now?" I asked, looking up at the doctor. She nodded and looked back down.

"Do you know where Sarah is?" I asked, looking back at her.

"Sarah?" The doctor asked with a confused face.

"O-oh. Never mind." I smiled, exhaling. The doctor just nodded, bringing all the needed machinery beside the bed. I felt a wet substance coming from my bottom half.

"U-uh.." "Oh your water broke! It's time!" The nurse said, clapping her hands and smiling widely. Yoongi got up from his chair but say back down, smiling the biggest smile, and mouthing the words, 'Oh my god!' .

I squeezed my eyes shut, overflowing joy filling my body, a wave of happiness, and no bad thoughts going through my mind. It was happening.

YOONGI'S POV

She had the brightest smile on her face, her cheeks rosy and her hands squeezing the sheets from the excitement. We were going to be parents.

A few minutes later, the doctors had started yelling "Push! Come on, just a little farther! Let's go, push!". It was a miracle. Joyful tears starting welding up in my eyes, blurring everything, and I immediately wiped them away to see this.

"One more! You can do it, Miss Lee!" The doctors yelled.

And there was our boy. So beautiful. We even forgot to name him, dang it. I couldn't even think about the names, just our baby boy. His fluffy little brown hair, flattened out. His small eyes shut, and his little fingers spread out. I made this beautiful creature? I'm impressed. His skin was so pure and beautiful.

I walked over to the small boy, even his pricing cries couldn't stop the flood of happiness in me. I spun over, looking to see the next child, the girl.

"Minsoo, you can do this! I love you, Minsoo. I love you." I told her.

Tears streamed down her face, obviously happy ones.
"Yoongi! Yoongi, is he beautiful? How does he look?" He yelled between sighs.

"Oh he looks just perfect, Minsoo. He's so beautiful, oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!" I yelled, covering my mouth.

As he doctors yelled encouraging things, I stared into her eyes, not being able to stop smiling, probably looking like a phycopath.

One more push later, the small girl had looked exactly like Minsoo, her light brown hair and pink cheeks. So adorable and glorious.

"How is sh--" Minsoo started, before her face immediately rested and her eyes closed. The flatline had started, and my heart stopped.

"Minsoo.." I trembled, tears threatening to fall. "Page Dr. Y!" One of the doctors yelled. "Minsoo! Lee Minsoo! Answer, please, babe!" I yelled, tears crashing down my cheeks.

The flatline hadn't stopped yet, and the doctors rushed even more to keep her alive. I didn't even realize there was a nurse pushing me out of the room.
"Mister Min, you have to leave, please." She asked, pulling me out and locking the doors.

I couldn't hear anything coming from the room. The tears wouldn't stop, and my mind rushing. I couldn't let this happen to her. To me. To the babies.

I hear a mumble coming from the other side of the door.

"Time?" One of the doctors asked. "4:26 PM." Another answered. I gulped. Minsoo was gone. Just like that. Gone. And that's all. Never coming back. Never appearing again. Just completely, and utterly, absolutely..

Gone.