leaving

3RD POV

today was when team DARC came home back to beacon after their mission that took 3 weeks and hey are currently in their gear except for cyborg since he is always battle ready. right now they are heading towards the dorm of team RWBY so they can meet their girlfriends again but when they do arrive they see a sight they wish they never saw.

Y/N: what is the meaning of this?

Y/N said this for his team just saw their girlfriends kissing with team CRDL and right now they are furious.

Jason: well are you guys going to answer?

Yang: babe it's not what it looks like.

Jason: THEN WHAT IS THIS HUH!!!

Cardin: hah this is what you losers get when you are gone for 3 weeks.

Victor: well we were gone for 3 weeks because we had to clear and area of grimm and white fang fucker.

Grant: what do we do Y/N?

Y/N: we kill.

Blake: Y/N please don't.

blake asks Y/N not to do what he was going to do but they ignored her and Y/N shot sky, jason shot dove, grant sliced russel in half, and cyborg disintegrated cardin with his hand cannon. after that they just went to their dorm and started packing their stuff.

Y/N: i can't believe they would do this i mean were we not enough?

Jason: no we were just blind to see that they are sluts.

Grant: so how do we leave this place without a trace and where do we go.

Jason: well we can go to my base, i still do have my militia with me.

Y/N: ok then we go there and by going there we can use victor's motherbox.

Victor: sure but i will need the coordinates.

Jason: gives the coordinates and they hear a bang on the door so they finish packing and victor opens a boomtube to jason's base and they leave without a trace. and when they arrived to the base the commander of the militia approaches jason and greets him.

Commander: sir jason we didn't know you would be arriving with your team.

Jason: it's fine and also tell everyone that we are back with our operations.

Commander: what about the white fang won't they be a competition?

Y/N: we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Jason: now let's go to the rooms and we can rest up.

we all nod and we head to our rooms which is much like our dorm and we all rest.

Ruby Pov

my team were currently outside of team DARC's room and we were knocking on the door but there was no answer so i told yang.

Ruby: yang break down the door.

yang nods and we see the room all cleaned up and blake spots a note and we all read it and when we read it we all started crying because we lost our boyfriends. the note said this.

Dear team RWBY,

   we cannot believe that you would betray our trust and now we have decided to leave and if your are sad don't be because you don't deserve to be sad and if you see us again don't bother apologizing we will surely hurt you all real bad if you ever go near us again so please stay away.

From team DARC

P.S you are all S.L.U.T.S (this was jason's idea)

End of chapter

A/N: ok guys this is the first chapter and i hope you all enjoy it.