Taking over the dust business

Y/N POV

I woke up seeing that my team is already gone so I got my gear and then went to the meeting room and there I saw my team and Jason with a box.

Y/N: hey Jason what is in that box?

Jason: oh yeah these are your new wrist guns I mean if you want them they are easily concealed but still with the same feats on your current one.

A/N: the new ones look like these:

Y/N: nice, I'll take them.

I put them on and then ask them what they were talking about.

Y/N: so what are you guys talking about?

Victory: we were talking about taking over the schnee dust company by killing Jacques and the replacing him with a soldier of ours who can shapeshift.

Y/N: ok then what about if I snipe Jacques then this soldier of ours acts as a maid to enter the room and clean up the body then change to Jacques so the plan can work.

Everyone agreed and we set out for atlas.

Time skip to atlas night time

Damn that trip to atlas is long and we will have to go back with the same length of the trip too bad cyborg was busy back at base.  But now we are above a building near the scheme mansion so me and Jason jump down from the bullhead while our infiltrator was dropped off on the roof of the schemed mansion so we wait for him to enter through the window keeping it open and stepping aside so i can shoot Jacques who is sleeping on his desk.

Y/N:(whispering) this is for victor.

I then shoot Jacques on the head, good thing my new gun has an integrated silencer on it so no one heard the shot and then I saw our shapeshifter change into Jacques and then clean up the entire place and when he was done the butler klein enter so I listened on the conversation through our spy's  earpiece.

Klein: ah Mr. schnee your dinner is ready.

A/N: I will be calling the spy Jacques.

Jacques: thank you Klein you may go now.

I then speak to him on his earpiece.

Y/N: ok now go to "your" laptop and make a delivery schedule of dust and make the destination that dust facility we took over.

Jacques: right away sir.

I the turned off my earpiece and then heard Jason coming back to me.

Jason: there is a guard patrolling the building do we kill or leave now.

Y/N: kill.

He nods and then walks to the stairs and then I heard something.

Guard: hey who are yo-*bang*.

The guard was cut off since now he has a bullet in his skull. Jason comes back and calls in a bullhead so we can go back home.

Time skip militia base

We just came back from atlas and then we were met by the white fang leader.

Adam: sir where have you been?

Y/N: we killed Jacques schnee and replaced him with a shapeshifter so I guess this news can be a joy for you.

And I was right Adam actually smiled for real and he thanked me and left me and Jason looked at each other and rolled out eyes beneath our helmets and then went back to our dorm.

Victor: hey I got level 10 clearance on all schnee servers. And so that means the mission was successful right?

Y/N: yup and send also send in a bullhead to pick up the dust arriving in the facility we took over.

Grant: why not just leave it there?

Jason: because if ever those atlas or beacon douchebags get suspicious the facility will just be a front while our base is where the dust really is.

Grant: ok.

Y/N: ok now get some rest it's late.

They all nod and sleep on their respective beds and i sleep too.

End of chapter

A/N: hey guys this is the new chapter so I hope you liked it and the evil Jacques schnee is dead.