Revenge is so sweet

Y/N POV
Me and my team went back to the base with the leaders of the white fang and then asked them what current events are scheduled for the white fang.

Y/N: so cinder do you guys have any plans for this week?

Cinder: yes, roman is recruiting some new members.

Y/N: good more people for our cause, me and my team will make sure nothing bad will happen by attending this recruitment.

Jason: when is it?

Roman: tomorrow at the docks.

Y/N: thank you now you may go but Adam stay here first i need to chat with you.

They all leave the room leaving you and your team with Adam in there.

Y/N: okay I will get straight to the point do you know Blake?

Adam was surprised by your question but answered nonetheless.

Adam: yes, but why would you ask sir?

Y/N: how do you know her?

Adam: she used to be my lover in the white fang but she left.

Y/N: well I do feel your pain for I was also betrayed by that cat.

Adam: how?

Y/N: she cheated on me.

Adam: ok but why talk to me about this?

Y/N: because I need you to tell your guards to let her and her friends enter with no questions.

Adam: ok sir.

Adam left the room and I look at my team and tell them to go to the dorm to get some rest while I went to the gun range to shoot stuff before sleeping.

Time skip Blake POV

Today was when me and sun would infiltrate a white fang recruitment at the docks and right now we were outside the building so we entered and I noticed that there were humans in the room that looked like they wore high tech gear guarding the area.

A/N: this is what militia soldiers look like:

Sun: hey why are humans here?

Blake: i don't know why.

Time skip Y/N POV

Roman revealed the new paladin Jason got and he still started talking but then me and Jason notice Blake with a monkey Faunus talking.

Jason: hey I think Blake has a new pair of lips to smooch.

I got pissed but then I saw her shoot the fuse box making the area go dark my whole team switches to night vision and see Blake and sun leave through the window.