crossing with the white fang

Y/N POV

it is currently 6:00 A.M and me and my team just woke up from sleep so my team without victor went to a shower area where we showered in different areas and we got ready for the day. wearing our outfit we met victor in a room with different locations and monitors being operated by militia members.

Victor: hey guys glad to see you here.

Y/N: yeah so what will we do today?

Jason: well this base is currently running low on dust supplies and we tracked down a schnee convoy delivering dust to a nearby facility we can follow it  to where it goes and take all the dust there and i know victor will enjoy this since he is stealing from his ex-girlfriend.

Victor: damn right i will.

Grant: ok so how do we do this i mean track the convoy then what?

Y/N: we will come up with a plan we just need the schematics of the facility.

Victor: i can get that data i still have my clearance for the schnee servers.

Y/N: ok, now while victor gets the data i need you jason to tell your best squad to get ready we leave at sunset.

jason nods and we all wait for sunset since stealth might be of the essence.

Timeskip to sunset we are currently in a bullhead heading to the facility where we will take the dust and when we approached the roof of the facility i asked everyone if they new the plan.

Y/N: hey everyone get the plan?

Victor: yeah me and the squad A here will take over the security room and disable all security protocols including the atlesian knights while the rest of you take care of any guards not hooked up to the server and make sure that the area is clear of witnesses.

Y/N: yeah and i also need you to take over the security cams and monitor the outside of the facility we are not the only terrorist organization that needs a lot of dust. 

Jason: we also have to wait for the security systems to go down before attacking right?

Y/N: yeah.

Grant: and once we are down there we need to go with our codenames since to others we are gone and we need to keep it that way.

we nod and we all head to our position and wait for cyborg to disable the security systems and once they did we all went out of hiding and killed all the guards and workers there. when done i called for 7 bullheads and attack choppers since we saw that there were a lot of dust crates and we need some way to protect the dust when transporting them and now we just have to wait for 30 mins til our transport arrives.

Cyborg: deadshot i can spot a squad of white fang heading towards us what do we do.

Y/N: are they heading for the entrance?

Cyborg: affirmative.

Y/N: ok everyone hide but watch the entrance when they get inside we ambush them.

everyone agrees and we all hide either behind crates or in the shadows but mostly it was squad A and B behind crates while me and my team hid on top of a veranda. when the white fang blew the door open we saw 6 familiar faces: mercury, emerald, neo, roman, adam and cinder. we jumped out of cover then pointed at them our weapons and i stepped towards them and told them.

Deadshot: well what do we have here the white fang with some humans well that is something you don't see everyday.

Cinder: who are you and why are you here?

Deadshot: who we are is none of your business but why we're here is because we need this dust.

Cinder: well we need this dust too and seeing your team here i can see you are very organized so what about you join us?

we all laugh at what cinder said making her angry but after a minute of laughing i raise my hand up to signal them to stop laughing and i continue talking.

Deadshot: join you? why as far as i know it is you who should be working for us since we have more firepower.

Adam: firepower? as i can see the situation your squad is out numbered and we have 5 people here with semblances so it looks like we have the odds at our si-.

he was cut off by the sound of an entire fleet of attack helicopters surrounding the area. and i smile under my mask and then see that they are scared of how much firepower we have.

Roman: uhm yeah adam i can see now on why they have the odds at their side.

Fleet commander: to all non-militia members put your weapons down and put your arms behind your heads or we will fire.

they follow the orders and i walk up to cinder and say.

Deadshot: don't worry hot stuff if you surrender and make sure the white fang joins us we will treat you and your faunus with how i treat my soldiers.

Adam: what do you want anyway?

Deadshot: simple to destroy beacon and the other academies and maybe... eat a sandwich while doing so. (if you get this reference correct i will give a shout out on the next chapter, hint: it is from destiny 2)

Mercury: hey isn't that our plan too cinder?

Cinder: why yes it is and so we agree with your proposition.

Deadshot: good.

a bullhead then lands and out came a scientist with a gun that had syringes in them containing what i secretly asked for so i take the gun and shoot the 6 of them with it and i also shot one of the white fang members.

Emerald: hey what was that for?

Ravager: those syringes planted a nano bomb in your necks and if you try to betray us or even piss us off we will blow your heads off.

Arkham knight: and to demonstrate this we will do it on this  white fang member here.

arkham knight then pulled said white fang member and i looked at the built in scroll on my gun and selected the white fang members bomb and detonated it blowing up the head of the faunus when i looked at the others they were scared and i said.

Deadshot: now you will report to me and my team here*points to the rest of team DARC* got it.

they nod and we all took the dust crates and went back to the base.

End of chapter

A/N: hey guys this is the new chapter hope you all liked it.