The arival

*Hanna's pov*

The sound, the sound of bicycle tires on the pavement floor is my favorite sound in the world. When the air blows thru my hair and I have all my negative thoughts leave, but instead I'm stuck in a car going to a town called Derry because of my moms divorce.

All I have to keep me from my thoughts is music and I have my Walkman with me to listen to music. As we continue on our way my music slowly brings me to sleep.

*bill's pov*

"Hey bill" Ms. Denbrough called. "Yeah mum, wh-what is it" I yelled back as I walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Well I heard there's gonna be new neighbors movin in today, so I thought you should dress nice so we can meet them." "Oh and can you dress up Georgie too" my mother said. " s-s-sure mu-mum" i say as I slowly walk up to Georgie's room.

It's a room every kid would want toys galore, clothes for every event. You name it. "Heya G-G-Georgie there's gonna b-be some new neighbors to come so mu-mum wants ya-you to dress up"

I struggle to complete then sentence as he's already stood up. "Okay Billie" I waved and walked to my room wondering about who the new neighbors were gonna be.

*Hanna's pov*

"20 mo-more m-m-minutes" I mumble to the person shaking me. "Sweetie we're here don't ya want to meet the neighbors" she asks me in a sweet tone.

"O-oh yeah" I jump outta the car and quickly run into my new house. I was pretty happy with the size of the house and luckily the mover came a day earlier.

So we had all our stuff already set up. I walk up the stairs into my room which had nice simple wall painted white. My bed spread was a simple color that's a charcoal black.

And I had my full body mirror with black outline on my simple white door.

As I walked closer to my mirror I realize I'm wearing shorts which was surprising to me because I don't wear shorts often.

As I look closer on my legs I see the long scars I've made on myself.

I sigh and go over to my black dresser and grabbed a pair of black skin tight jeans. As I walk downstairs I hear faint talking coming from the living room.

"Hanna come down stairs and meet the neighbors" I jump from the silence being broken so suddenly. "O-oh com-coming mom" I well slightly as I walk down the stairs.

*Bills pov*

I look towards the stairs and see a girl with beautiful blond hair and blue eyes. There's no one here like that here in Derry I think to myself.

I gotta tell the guys. "Hi, my names b-b-b-bill" I quietly say as she walks up. "Hi, my names H-h-Hanna but you can c-call me H-Han."she says brushing her hand thru her hair. "Oh w-well Han do you want to meet my friends I'm sure you guys would get along" there's along silence.

As I think does she have a stutter too. Oh I wonder why she has a stutter.she starts to talk taking me out of my trance of questions. "Umm s-sure let me ask my mom"she says. "Yeah t-that's f-f-fine"she walks away into the kitchen wear I'm guessing Is wear my mom, Georgie, and her mom is.

Goodness this is gonna be fabulous If she could be part of the famous loser club. I just hope she doesn't like one of the guys in any other way.

She's just so pretty her blond hair looks so soft and I could just look into her eyes all day.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING BILL YOU JUST MET HER DORK. I mentally scold myself.

As I start seeing her walk into her living room. "So she said yes b-b-but I gotta change my s-shirt and g-g-get a sweatshirt."she says in a little hurry."okay" I say as she's pretty much outta the room.

*Hanna's pov*

Wow he's really cute and he has a stutter like me it's amazin. And I'm going to meet his friends.

This is the happiest I've been in years. I look in my closet to find no shirts I like so I just chose a nice baby blue sweatshirt. Then I Put my hair up into a ponytail. "Gosh I look good".

I say winking into the mirror. As I grab my bag and put on my slip ons I run out the door of my house. To see bill in front of me on his bike. "Damn nice bike d-d-dude".

I say as I go to open the back of our van. I grab out my bike that's all black and has my name engraved on the side.

"Not that bad of a bike yourself" bill says to me In a quiet tone. "O-oh thanx" I say really quiet probably not audible."anyway s-so where are we goin to meet your buddy's", I say

."Oh w-w-well I told them to meet me at the barrens today so tha-that's most lik-likely wh-wh-where they'll be." He says, "So just follow me. "

I quickly mutter a sounds good and we were off just like that to a place called the barrens I guess.

*Bills pov*

I ride a little slower so Hanna could keep up with me but still at a fast pace. So I'll arrive there a few seconds before her so I can warn the guys.

As I quickly come up on to the area I drop my bike down and go tell the guys there's a new girl here. "Richie, Eddie, Stan, I need to tell ya somethin." I say a little quickly and run up to them.

"Yeah" they all say in unison. "Okay t-there's new ne-neighbors that just moved i-in and there's a g-g-girl our age so be nice, rich-Richie, because I brought her here to meet ya-you gu-guys "

I say in a stern voice. "Hello b-bill wh-where are ya-you."i hear her say in a quiet voice. "Hey Hanna over here" I say as I see her walk closer to our group of four. "So Hanna this is richie, Stanley, and Eddie". "Hi, guys" Hanna says a little quiet again but with no stutter.

*Hanna's pov*

"Hello" all three of the boys say.

<so what ya think I hope ya like it tell me if you want me to write more>
~Han2008~