I want to help... but i cant.

*Bills pov*

< 1 day before school ends>

Every time somebody ask her If she was alright all she would say is I'm fine. I'd ask her if she felt okay and all she would say is I'm fine.

I'm worried about her, but school ends in a day and Shes going to have come outside. Richie still blames himself for the incident that happened. Why is life so fucking confusing.

I just want to cry from everything going on around me.
I decide to look out the window and I see Hanna riding to school. God I wish she would talk to me again.

*Hannas pov*

I'm riding to school and all i can think about what happened over and over again. The way he slapped me and the way he touched me. I shiver just thinking about it.

I arrive at school and park my bike at the bike rack. Everybody knew what happened to me. They all pitied me. It was all the same as the last town I was in. They were sad for me.

I walked into the school with people looking down not at me. It hurt, it hurt to know that they were feeling like the new girl was known as a girl who almost got raped.

Bill would try to talk to me but all I could get out is im fine. I'm fine, that's the same sentence all the time.

My mother could care less. "Hanna Rogers are you listening". The teacher announced. "Yes, I'm fine". I say quietly. "That was not the question I asked" she announced loudly at me. "Yes I'm listening okay", I say a little more clearly.

"Don't snap at me ms. Rogers", she says in an annoyed tone. "I-I'm sorr-sorry", I say in a quiet tone. "No it's fine just please pay attention it's the last day of school". She announces.

*richies pov*

Oh fuck I just heard Hanna say something other than I'm fine. It's so different her voice isn't like it used to be. It's gravely and hatred is known in her voice. I see Hanna raise her hand and the teacher calls on her.

So I whisper to bill to quickly do the same. "Yes mr. Denbrough", she says out. "C-can I go to t-the restroom", bill says loudly. "yes you may" the teacher calls out as I see Hanna go to put her hand down

." And ms. Rogers what do you need". "Oh w-well I was going to see if I can go to the restroom". She says quickly as a response. "And you may" the teacher says professionally.  "O-okay" Hanna speaks quietly. She stands up and walks out the door soon after bill leaves.

*Bills pov*

I walk out the door and see Hanna going to the girls restroom. "Hanna wait up please" I say quickly so she doesn't leave. "Wha-what do you want b-b-bill". She says angrily. "I want you t-to talk to me" I say calmly

. "Fine what do you want me to say.... t-that I'm afraid to speak to anyone" she starts off. " do you want me to say I'm scared, that I'm a-angry with myself". She starts to yell. "I'm broken, I'm bent, I'm hurt and it's the same as my last town." She says

. "H-h-Hanna" I start," I'm so sorry if I could change what happened I would". I say sadly. " I should have told you about Henry but I didn't". I say on the verge of tears.

She walks up to me and hugs me calmly . Her wet tears staining he dark blue shirt I am wearing but I don't care. I just love the warmth of her breath on my neck.

( Georgie died in the time between all of this so you know)

"We're going to the b-barrens to search for g-Georgie want to come" I whisper in her ear. "Yea-yeah sounds fun" she say back quietly.

<time skip to after school>

*Hannas pov*

Why the fuck did I agree to this the barrens stink. And why are we doing this just to run around grey water. "Bill hello b-bill?" I say loudly "Han, we're o-over here", I hear bill yell back. I follow where I heard his voice.

"So why are we looking in the sewers if y-you don't m-mind me ask-asking". I say as I walk up. "Haven't you heard about Georgie" Eddie whispers in my ear. I shake my head 'no' repeatedly.

"What happened", I whisper back to Eddie. "Georgie went missing", he whispers back sadly. I gasp slightly at the news. " I-I am looking for Georgie" bill finally replays to my question I asked. "I'm so s-s-sorry bill", I reply as I look at him.

"It's f-fine Hanna just come on in" he says as he walks into the sewer. I walk into the sewer looking around anywhere but the ground. I soon turn around after seeing Richie only enter.

"A-aren't you comin in", I say to the two boys questioning to go on the shitty water. "Uh-uh I ain't going in that grey water", Eddie say defiant. "What the fuck is grey water" Richie retorts.

"It's basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you" he pauses. "Your walking around millions of gallons of Derry pee." He says taking a puff of his inhaler. "Fuck I did not need to know that" I reply.

Soon enough I see Richie pick up a stick that was in the water. "What are you doing", I ask slightly confused. "It doesn't smell like caca to me señor", Richie says in a Mexican accent. "Gu-guys" i hear bill say out loud .

We all turn around and look at him looking at a shoe. "Shit that can't be.." Stan tries to finish his sentence being interrupted by bill. "N-no Georgie didn't wear these shoes"he pauses looking at the black print on the shoe. "It-its be-" bill get interrupted by Richie. "Betty ripsons shoe" Richie finishes.

Soon enough we hear a splash behind us and see a kid bleeding from his stomach. " Fuck what happened to you" I say out loud. "G-guys we need to get him t-to t-the corner s-store", bill says. Bill hopes on his bike and rides off.

I jump on mine having Ben get on the back and we are off to the corner store. We need to get supplies to help him.

<so that's the 4th chapter hopes you like it...😁😁>