The letters and locket

*Bills pov*
Everyone looks at me questionably then stare at the box. "Let's go to m-my house", I mumble standing up. I walk for a little bit to the house right next to Hanna's. All the guys in tow whispering about the box most likely. Why does she have this and what's with the sweater? What was that re- My thoughts were interrupted by Richie waving a hand in my face. I realized I was just standing in front of my house not walking inside. I open the door to see no sign of my depressed parents. I let the guys in and walk up to my room. Stanley shuts my room door and I start to open the box. The silence started to eat at me as I looked inside the sad box again. I was looking for anything, anything to break the god awful silence. "What's inside it?" Eddie questions. "That's what we're finding out dumbnut", Richie slightly bumps Eddies head. I start to take out the pills and blades she had not the top of all the... whatever was in the box. All the guys look in disgust; mostly Eddie to be honest. Then I start to take out the large pink sweater. "What is that red stuff?", Stanley questions. "H-how am I s-supposed to k-know", I say back still in slight shock of finding this box. After I take out the sweater there was a locket and a key right next to it.

[the last chapter on the top was the locket]

I pick up both items seeing the design all over them. On the locket it had the name HANNALAI. "Who is Hannalai?" All three question at once. "I g-guess we're g-g-gonna have t-to find out", I say. I take the key and start to unlock the small locket. I open it to show to sides each had a picture. It showed a little baby in black and white sleeping and right beside her another baby. The other side it showed who looked like Hanna and another little girl with dark hair. We turn the locket and see it also had another name. JAZZLYN Appears in big letters I see; out of the cover I can see the guys trying to see what I see. "I-I-I think h-Hannalai is H-Hanna" I speak up. "This is t-the friend she said wa-was mad a-at her" I say pieces starting to connect. Although the guys still seem confused. I push that aside and continue to look threw the box. I look in and see more pictures of her and this girl. Then there's letters and papers all along the bottom of the box. I pick one up and open it to see another picture fall out. I dismiss the picture and start to read.

I'm sorry father,mother,and Hannalai. I just don't know if I'm gonna make it threw the way I'm treated. I'm stuck crying everyday I come back to the horrid family I have. So yes I do kinda blame you mother... father. And Hannalai  just because I say your my friend doesn't mean I want to care for your problems. Like your little sister she makes me want to pull out my hair. So this is gonna be my last goodbye. I just wanted to tell you I can't live threw all the horrid lies you have told me.

I'm sorry
              -
                 Jazzlyn 
Blood stains were spattered on the note and I could see the same cry marks again. The guys kinda looked slightly shocked but I kept digging for something. I wanted to really know if Hanna had a little sister. I kept digging and digging when I found a picture of Hanna, Jazzlyn and someone who looked similar to hanna.
I look up to the guys, " I f-found what we were l-looking for", I say slightly.

*Hannas pov*
I've been sitting in my room for awhile after Richie and Eddie left. I sigh and sit up looking around my room. I Stand up and take off the uncomfortable clothes I had. Leaving me in a black sports bra and black underwear. I look at myself in the mirror I see the scars I have made on myself. I feel my world spin underneath me. I have that same memory that keeps popping up in my head. It was of her... her holding that knife that look of confusion on her face. Then the curdling scream I heard The splash of blood lading on the pink sweater. "A-Addy" I mumble shaking the memory out of my head. I feel a tear slip from my eyes. I look at my closet where I keep my treasured secrets and go to open it. I stop my hand and see I can't go threw those memories right now. I go sit back down in front if my mirror. I see the sad expression on my face. I see my makeup leave minor black streaks by my eyes. I sigh and look at my bed seeing something under the bed. I look under the bed and see something shiny. I go and try to grab it but I feel nothing. I look to see if I could reach it but I see that it completly disappeared. The only thing that was there was a line of red. I look at it tilting my head. I touch the red area and feel it's wet. "W-what?", I pull my hand back quickly. I see my hand and it looks like blood. I scream and run to my bathroom. I turn on my faucet and try to wash the red off my hands. As I try to scrub my hands the clean crisp water changed to red. I scream again and start to cry running back to my room. I shut my room door and turn around to see Her holding Addy. It was like I was in a nightmare and I reliving the moment of my life I dreaded most.

[this was a lil hard for me to write but I hope you liked it]