❤something is changing❤

Venue ;-  Hotel taj land sand
Shantanu was Welcoming his guest to the party.  Yes!!!  Mr.  Maheshwari has throw a party to celebrate his win in kkk8.  The party was full of  stars charm has many of his celebrity friends comes to celebrate his victory his friend from Desi Hopper crew & d3 gang  also come to cherish his win.  But shantanu eyes were searching for someone between all of them.  Someone who is more important for him .  There are lot of his friends,  who was happy with his victory , they all are congratulating him giving compliment for his work in kkk8. His friends were  super proud of him. peoples eyes were on shan. But his eyes were searching for one face . Without her shining smile party cannot  be come alive.He knew she would be  proud of him then anyone else. She is the first one to dream him in "khatro ke khiladi" ( unknowingly). She is like lucky charm for him. Her every wish & dream for him comes true in life.  He was eagerly waiting for her arrival. He wants to make her meet his new friends Monica, shibani & other's. He wants to see the pride feeling of his win in her eyes.  He know his new friends will  love her.

There are some portals who wants to take his interview. Wants to now the experience of kkk8 journey & feeling of being winner.  He was sharing his excitement of being winner & how this journey help him in his personal life also.  They are appreciating his commendable work in kkk8. Suddenly one of the interviewer ask him,  shantanu we can see your close friend & other co-star has join u in your victory celebration. But where is your close friend & co-star.

Shantanu  get alert with this question. He exactly know about whom she is asking. He knew after continuesly denning  being in relationship also people thought they're one only. How could people not question shan if there is no vrushika in his success party.

Shantanu, i don't know about whom u r talking,  please make it clear??

Interviewer - where is vrushika??  She is not coming to party??   Is the rumor about distances between you too is right??

Shantanu ( irritating)- Its absolutely foolish thing.  We are good friends,  and we continues the same bond. There is nothing like that. She was coming to party in sometime. If you guys done,  can i go to look after my guest.

Interviewer - Ok shantanu but please we need a vrushan interview,  as yours fan asking about that..

Shan,  ok when she come. U can take our interview .  Now please enjoy party and see you later.

Shan,  comes towards party Hall door. He was continuesly looking toward party hall door.

But it's seems like shan wait is not going to over soon. There is no sign of her. She was very much late today.
He thought ,  she might not be coming.  Now a day she is behaving very different.  She was changing herself in very different way.  Just then some one keep hand on shan shoulder.  He turn to see Sam there..

Sam - what's wrong shan,  party is going on.But you are continuesly looking toward door . Are  you waiting for someone??

Shan ( little hesitate)  - Sam ,where is vrushy??, is she not coming for party.

Sam (smiling) :  oh,  you are waiting for her. But I had call her sometime back,  she said she will be late!!  She has gone for some auditions. So without vrushy your mood is off.

Shantanu (embarrassed)  - sam stop it,  i just thought that,  you all guys are here to share my success as you all are my friends,  so was she going to miss this party or what ❓ that's its..

Sam ( know u smile ) - Don't worry shan . She is your biggest well-wisher  then anyone of us. She don't need to say anything.  She does everything. (Shan look to Sam confused by her line)