❤❤ confused feelings ❤❤

Shantanu pov
        I was just counting days from the time i got the news of vrushy decision. I tried to call her many time. But she keep saying that,  she was busy with work and will let know everything when we all meet. I was getting impatience day by day . I just want to meet her, and ask her about  sudden decision to get engaged.  I mean she is just a kid. How can she manage such  a big responsibility. How can she leave everything behind here.  Me & her career!! I have to talk with her.

He has never  imagine his life were vrushy was not part of it.  Not even in single thought he had think she will not be there with him.  He had never feel this pain of separation before. Because when ever they had fight. They keep distance but,  they always bounce back to each other. But now she is just not moving from country. But she is moving away from him for forever.  (Still he is not getting y he feel like this).

Badheer i need my questions answer. You just can't go away from me. (Shan was sitting in rehearsal Hall thinking all this. Nimit & macy was noticing this change in him from past some day)

Macy - kya hu hai isse kuch dino se upset rahata hai. Rehearsals par bhi focus nhi karta. 

Nimit - Pata nahi yaar, kuch sochta rahata hai. Tujhe toh pata hai na woh kabhi kuch share nahi karta. Par jab se sam ne vrushy ki engagement ki baat ki hai tab se kuch pareshan hai.

Mace - chal baat karate hai usse. Shayad kuch samja sake. Aur uski help kar sake.

Nimit - Ha chal abhi sab rest kar rahe hai. Kisi ko shak bhi nhi hoga.

They both walk toward shan direction.

Nimit keeping his hand on shan shoulder, Bhai kaha khoya hua hai. Kuch tension hai kya. Toh bata na hum kuch help kar sake teri.

Shan come back to reality, he is not getting what to tell his friend. That what was the reason behind his this behaviour. (Again lost)

Mace - Dekh shantanu me aur nimit tujhe jante hai. Tu kabhi choti se baat ko le kar tension nhi leta. Agar tu itna upset hai toh baat serious hai. Hum tera dost hai tu hum se share kar sakta hai.

Shan, just look at them and decide to tell them what was going on in his mind. He was above to say,  (cut by nimit)

Nimit,  kahi  tera iss pareshani ki wajah
vrushy toh nahi hai na??

Shan (lost)- Ha yaar,  uske sudden decision ne mujhe hilaa diya hai. Matlab woh bacchi hai aur shadi. Woh bhi itni dur. Woh mujhe se itni dur kaise ja sakti hai. Aaj tak usne mujhe se har baat share ki hai. Yaha tak ki har baar jab bhi koi takleef hoti thi toh mujhe aadhi raat ko bhi phone karati thi aur ab itna important faisla le liya bina bataya. kya itne dur hogya hai hum dono( what he is saying, making his face more pale. The fear to lose her can seen in his eyes. he knew ,   he is going to lose vrushy soon).

Mace - Par shan, ek na ek din tho woh shadi karti  na. Toh Abhi usse accha ladka mil gya hai tho abhi kar rahi hai.

Nimit ( tapping his shoulder)- Aur rahi baat dur jane ki.  woh humse dur sirf physically hogi. Par dil se hamesha humara karib hogi. Woh hamesha teri best buddy rahegi.

Shan, was not getting  convince with his friends answer. His heart is not ready to accept that vrushy will not be there in his life. He can't see her. She will not irritate him with his silly joke. She will not stand behind him as his support system.  whenever he start any new journey, she will not hold his hand and assure him that he is not alone.( though verbally ).  She will not be part of his happiness after he successfully achieve his goal. She will not encourage him with her unique way ( in win or loss). She will not be there to fight with him for chocolate, to pull his leg & then burst in laugh. To complete his incomplete sentence with understanding his word.

(He somewhere always know her presences in his life, its make huge difference for him.  )

Shan became restless when this thought pass through his mind.

Nimit was noticing this,  he always know shan had some feeling for vrushy but he is not understanding that. Because he has never thought,  this day would come some day. He keep  saying, they are just good friend. But i had notices that spark in both of them. There eyes speak which there lips not. But now when she is going away from him . His heart has overriding his mind. His fear to lose her can seen on his face.  God, knows how will shan react when he come to know the actual reason behind his uneasiness.  When he comes to know his real feeling for vrushy. That Why he is restless by news of vrushy engagement .  Nimit keep looking toward shan with sympathy look. ( he know soon his friend is gone break down) and at that time no one can help him.

Shan ( looking in mirror),  vrushy tomorrow is the day. We are meeting soon. There are lot of things u have to explain me.

Will shan able to understand his feeling toward vrushy?? Or worlds worst pain of heart break is on his way??