💜❤ Fear of losing you 💜❤

Next day afternoon at samy place
Sam was placing things in her drawing room. When  doorbell ring. She goes to open the door. There stand mace, nimit, amar, & alisha at her doorstep.
She welcome them all in. ( coming in house looking here there mace ask)
Mace - where is vrushy??

sam - she is on the way.  Where is tannu??

Nimit - He is coming with palki mam . He has gone to pick her up.

Alisha - what about kunwar,  archie,  bharat ??

Sam - archie & bharat will come little bit late, they had some work. & kunwar cannot make it up. He had some urgent work.

Amar - But sam why this sudden get together plan !! 

Sam,  nimit & mace look towards each other. As they had not inform other's about vrushy  decision.

Sam,  yeah amar actually there is something which has to announce in this party. So wait till rest comes.

Another side , shan was driving car as fast as he can . Palki mam was in shock like what had happen to shan. He never drive car like this.

Palki mam - shantanu,  what are you doing?? Why are you driving so fast??  Like something you will loss forever if u not reach on time.  Slow down your speed.

Shantanu, slow down the speed of car. But he just want to reach sam place as soon as possible. He want to see vrushy, talk with her about her decision. Soon they reach sam parking lot. As shan park his car and come out of it.  He saw vrushy coming out of taxi. He smile looking toward her. She smiles back. She paid taxi driver and walk toward shan & palki mam.
Vrushy hugs palki mam, so good to see you after a long time.

Palki mam, yeah actually a long time. Now a days u r very busy na. So didn't get time to meet or talk with us. (Fake angry)

Vrushy,  sorry mam was busy with kathak classes and in personal life. But promise to keep in touch next time.

Shan was listening all this thing silently. His brain is just bouncing in his head. He wants to talk with vrushy ASAP.

Vrushy - hey shan!!  Nice car, this the winning car na??

Shan - yes,  it's winning car of kkk8.

Vrushy - oh!!  Congrats once again . You deserve this.
( they both share lite smile)

Now let's go up, otherwise we will be late for sam get together.  palki mam say. 

All three moves toward sam flat. Shan was just looking at vrushy. Her face, her smile. He didn't believe all this thing was just for some days in his life.

Within this thought he press doorbell. Mace open the door for them. He look toward palki mam ,shan and smile. He hugs vrushy. They all get in. All other welcome them at sam place.

Sam moves toward vrushy and hug her. They both are whispering something to each other. Alisha interpret them, oO.. Hello gossip queens we all are here. So please share with us also. ( all look toward them)
sam - yes of course drama queen!!. We will just gave us some time. Vrushy please help me to get some snacks & drinks.
They both goes in a kitchen . They come out with tray of snacks & drink.

Amar - At Least now tell us why this sudden party plan. What u want to tell us .

Sam - Actually Vrushy will tell you guys reason behind this get together. As its her idea.
All look towards vrushy,  except shan he was preparing himself to hear her decision from her mouth. (Looking down with close eyes)

Vrushy ( feeling nervous)  - Actually guys, i m going to new york next month.

All (excited)  - what but why? Did u get new project??

Vrushy - No i m shifting there .  I got a admission in new york best dance institute.

All (shocked) shout - whatttttt???

Alisha - That's really so good,  but vrushy for how long you are going to be there??
Sam interpret, vrushy that's not good you apply there without informing me also.  (Fake angry)

Vrushy - Actually sam , i was thinking to apply there from long back. But this time my partner help me to get admission there.

Amar - partner means??

Vrushy - Actually my close friend work in that academy. He is also dancer. He also had business out there, i m going to live with him in his house only, my parents want that,  as i m going to....
(Cut by palki mam)

Here, shan was feeling pain in his heart. Like just some one tear his heart. His pain reflect in his eyes.

He was not knowing who to react on situation.??  Nimit was seeing that pain in his eyes. He worried about shan reaction now??