💜❤ Tera mera 💜❤

At road of Mumbai,  shan was just driving his car without knowing where he wants to go. What's his destination. He was just moving the car wherever he see a way, vrushy words are continuesly hammering on his mind. He was trying very hard to understand what was actually she means,  finally he move his car towards desihopper rehearsal Hall. He know the only way to get his frustration out was his first love dance.
He enter in rehearsal hall ,  there is all darkness spread there.. He switch on the light of hall. He attach his phone with projector.  He on the music system . He was shirtless standing under spotlight front of mirror. In his back side on projector screen photo of vrushy & him was displaying.   His ears are listening music, his mind are echoing her word, & his heart is feeling the fear of losing vrushy. His eyes are seeing them together in pic from mirror. He wants to know why he is restless??. Why he is feeling that he is going to lose his life. ( guys i request to listen this song while reading .  U can actually related with the situation).

Tere mere darmiyaan hai baatein ankahi
Tu wahan hai main yahan
Kyun saath hum nahin

(  There is always something between us,  there is something which remain unsaid between us. We are always away from each other  but still together.  But now we will be  not together because you are moving away from me.)

Faisle jo kiye
Faasle hi mile
Rahein judaa kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat na main sahi

( In past my one decision, makes you hurt which make me lost you almost. Which make distance in us. Now one decision u had made,  which are separating us. That time I was bind with my commitment.   And now you are bind with your parents respect. God,  what was us mistake )

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

( i want to come with you vrushy wherever,  you go. I don't feel complete without you. I just want to live with you. I m much more me,  with you)

Thodi si dooriyan hain
Thodi majburiyan hain
Lekin hai jaanta mera dil

( I always keep distance from you, I always make attempt to not fall for you. Because behind that there are my some reason. But I always know you know me better then others. I don't need word to talk with you.because you understand silent words of me.)

Ho.. Ik din toh aayega
Jab tu laut aayega
Tab phir muskurayega mera dil

(  I always know, u will come back to me. Whatever happen. I know You will always there for me. Because you know your smile is my strength. Smile on your face bring happiness in my life. Your smiling face keeps me motivated that life is still beautiful )

Sochta hoon yaheen
Baithe baithe yoonhi
Rahein juda kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat na main sahi

( You always know what I meant to say, you have walk with me to my journey from dreamer to achiever.  You have witness my pain, failure,  hard work,  and success. Throughout my journey you always with me as my strength. So,  why now our ways are getting separate. Why are we departing from each other )

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

( please don't go vrushy,  i need you in my life . I don't want to live my life without you)

Yaadon se lad raha hoon
Khud se jhaghad raha hoon
Aankhon mein neend hi nahi hai

( shan got memories flash back in front of his eyes.  From first day of there  meet to till day there fight. There first interview,  there first argument,  there first fight, there standing for each other,  there care for each other,  there smiles, tears, failures, success, everything. They had connected with each other like they are two soul who have send on earth to find each others.)

Ho.. tujhse juda hue toh
Lagta aisa hai mujhko
Duniya meri bikhar gayi hai

( Now when I was departing from you. I come to now,  what you meant to me. Without you, there would not be any happiness in my life. Because you are real meaning of my life )

Dono ka tha safar
Manzilon pe aakhar
Rahein juda kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat na main sahi

( we have walked together from last 6 years. We have go through together from failure to success  . We are there for each other through thick & thin. But we are always friend. And now when I come to know what you mean to me. That I love you. Our ways are getting different. I never show courage to told this to you , how can I blame you)

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere
Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

( vrushy,  can't we walk together for rest of our life. Can't we stay together for forever).

Sun mere Khuda bas itni si meri duaa
Lauta de humsafar mera
Jaayega kuch nahi tera
Tere hi dar pe hoon khada
Jaun toh main jaaun main kahaan
Taqdeer ko badal meri
Mujhpe hoga karam tera..

( God please do some miracle,  gave back me my life,  my vrushika.  I m requesting you to change my fortune, do some thing and get her back in my life.   )

Till now he is breathless,  his whole body was sweating. From his eyes tears are flowing. His face as become pale. Due to continuesly dancing his legs has  give up.  He bend down in his leg and open his hands with close eyes.  I love you vrushika mehta. I had always love you. He shout at top of his voice. And broke down in tears with feeling of his love remain incomplete.
In that dark hall,  there is someone with him. Who has listen his confession. Seen his broken heart condition??  Who was that??