💜❤ Fight for fear of losing💜❤

Palki mam - But vrushy you're career has just start. And you know na, in this industry  u have to be in news or TV screen otherwise people forget about your talent & name.

Vrushy - Mam i very well know ,how this  industry work . Acting was never a my dream.  I want to make my career in dance. But thanks to my luck i got you. I get d3 and i get in this industry. I got so much from d3.  Fame , Friends like family,  mentor like you, my well-wishers and most importantly my best buddy like shan.  But now I want go back to my first love, passion that's dance. i want to learn new things. I had a very less time  as now my parent forcing me to get marry. Even they had seen a boy for me. My partner who live in new york  ,  the one who help me to get admission there.  He is quite like as me.  He is good looking, good sense of humor, loyal, and most important dancer. My parents feel  he was perfect for me. My parents like him a lot . So, my parents decided that I should get engaged with him.   ( cut by sam).

Sam- Just to make your  parents happy. You are getting engaged.??

Alisha - exactly ,  vrushy you have a bright future ahead in acting & dancing. What is so  hurry to get marry.

Vrushy - Alisha di,  my parents want me to get engaged, so  ( cut by mace)

Mace - But you can learn that international  style here also. There are lot of dance classes . You don't need to go there.

Nimit - yeah beta,  and u had a great potential in you. You can learn dance her also. Why so hurry in all this. Your career was just begin there are lots of thing u have to do.

Vrushy -  I know mace there are lot of dance  institute in Mumbai also . But in new York i was getting admission in there best institute.  I was getting chance to learn various international forms from international dancer . Nimit sir,  you know na how difficult it's to get selected there.  I m lucky that I got this opportunity. Acting is never a my first priority, i want to do something in dance. But I also realised to keep my self in people mind i have to do various new thing. It's just start of that.  And about my engagement that is just a..  ( words stop in her lips because of shan loud voice)

Shan who was silently listening whole debate, suddenly spoke out.

Shan - That's mean you are already decided that you will go far from your friends.

Vrushy - when I m going away from my friend's,  i would not be here but I m always there in my  friends hearts. Like they all live in my heart.

Nimit ( try to interpret by seeing shan reaction) - vrushy, u can learn international dance form here also??  We all will help you??

Vrushy (smiling)  - Nimit sir, people out  here judge you by outer face. Inner spirit does not matter. So, if I try to come out of my forte also people think I will not be able to fit in that routine. And my weakness get weak more. I want to be strong.

( mace,  nimit,  shan, sam & palki mam had idea about what she speaking. For the first time they realised what pain she feel that time)

Shan - You are making a wrong decision. What is need to get engaged for joining new York institute. You can go there  learn things & can come back to spread your knowledge with us.

Vrushy - yeah!!  Shan i think the same thing. But my parents want me to get engaged with that boy. But I m...  ( again stop by shan).

Shan - So for your parents happiness , you sacrifice your career,  dream,  friends. What about your happiness??  Did u able to handle such big responsibility?? Sometimes you act like a small kid who need someone to make understand the right things??. Would you able to live there without your mom help??  Your friends suggestions?? ( shan was not understanding what he was saying to vrushy in his anger)

Vrushy ( loudly)- Stopped shan,  what are saying ,  What's wrong with you?? I m not a kid, being childish if is wrong thing then yes I m wrong.  I cant act like you mature every time. Yes I always need my mom helps,  but she also thought me to be independent. I do take my friends suggestion everytime because I know they know me better then me. Like I always thought you now me the most. But today u make me realised,  i was wrong!!! ( she almost break into tear because of shan sudden outburst)

( shan realise what he had said to vrushy in anger)

Shan ( feel bad)  - Vrushy marriage is very big responsibility.  How will you manage there without any close person.

Vrushy - Shan,  i have grown up now. It's just u never notice that. Actually shan u never understand anything . If u understand then this time has never come.  Sometimes u need to see from others point of view.  Sometime u just need to come out of your world to see the truth. Because of your introvert nature, u will never come to know what u had loss??.. You just ignore things or feeling of other person.( with this she look up to shan her eyes had something which shan was not able to understand)  ( even for first time vrushy had make shan realise being perfect person also he has flaws in him. For a first time in last 6 years she had said something like this.)

Shan gets upset by vrushy answer. Her each and every word were just echoing in his ears. He did not get what vrushy say to him. He just move out of there, before someone ask or say something to him.
He was somewhere broke down from inside. He is feeling suffocate  there. His heart beat is running fast then normal speed.

All d3 gang was in shocked because, of vrushy & shan sudden outburst. They was not getting why did Shan fight with vrushy. All were in dilemma to whom they handle. Palki mam,  alisha & sam hugs vrushy, to console her,  as she is badly crying after fight. Where's boys was not getting should they go behind shan or stay back.

There are two people who now the reason behind shan outburst.  The pain which he is feeling  from which he is also unknown. They both look towards fading figure of shan and crying vrushy.

The two person who understand each other without word. For whom words are not need to say as there eyes speak with each other. Today they both are departing from each other . Will this bond get broken because of there unknown feeling towards each other remain unsaid between them.   Or there are some truth hidden behind vrushy decision??