CHAPTER 5

Chandler's POV

"you have no fucking idea what your getting your self into.." I growl at Ed

"really? Because to me it seems like Clouds actually...loves.. me being around her then you.." Ed smirks

"how the fuck would you know? she's around me more then you.."

I walk up to him and stare into his brown lifeless eyes, "you better shut the hell up too..before I through you down the roof"

"yea, like you would want to go to jail for killing an innocent kid".

"you aren't innocent.."

"yea, well more then you..maybe that's why Clouds loves me.."

My body flares up and my first instinct is to punch him, I make contact with his face sending him down

"mother fucker!" he lunges at me making a loud thud, he punches my stomach repeatedly until I push him off causing another loud thud

"get the fuck off me!"

I swing at his face then his stomach..blood pours out his mouth and I smile.

kill him!

I shake my head getting the evil thought out, Ed flips us over causing me to hit my head on the shingles

He punches my face several times as he begins to choke me.

I struggle to get out of his grasp until I kick my knee up hitting his groin.

As soon as he releases his grip, I cough spitting out blood.

I hear a flick noise and turn to see Ed with a pocket knife

shit! run you idiot!

I try getting up but fail, my ankle was twisted, "I'm tired of you getting in the way.."

He raises his hand with the knife as I go wide eyed.

"No!!"

I close my eyes waiting for the stab but nothing happens..

I open my eyes and see Clouds grabbing onto Ed's wrists and finally pushing him back to fall on his ass.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!??" Clouds grabs the pocket knife and throws it from Ed's grasp.

"He wants to hurt you, why are you so stupid to fall for him?" Ed snarls.

I stand up and limp my way over to Clouds.

"She isn't stupid to fall for me, I've made mistakes..some I wish I could take back..but that doesn't mean I'm not good for her..so stay the fuck away from us."

Cloud sighs bending down to Ed's eye level

"Zayn..your drunk..go inside.."

He scoffs before getting up and walking to the window climbing back into the room, we hear a loud slam before Becca and Tori show up.

"well, haven't you sobered up quickly.."

"I'm a bit tipsy but I'm okay." Clouds smiles

"Clouds-" I start but she quickly cuts me off.

"no, stop.. I'm pissed at you so much right now..Brittany is gonna patch you up but after that, don't talk to me got it?"

"what the hell I-" and she cuts me off again.

She presses her lips against mine making me smile, "You didn't let me finish, don't talk to me for a week, after that we will talk..I need to talk to Zayn and figure out something..."

I sigh nodding in response..

Well.. isn't this just the perfect way to start a new year..

_______________

sorry for the lame fight scene lol