Chapter 36

*Breathe Me- Sia

*Once in a Life Time- one direction

Clouds POV

"Oh my god " was all I could say. My eyes were wide my heart was pumping. I felt the world closing onto me once more. "You were the one that hurt him " I said tears streaming down my face.My voice it was to weak and I tired of showing to much weakness but I had no other choice being strong didn't help anymore. My heart dropped completely all this pain, just all of this I was tired of it I wanted to be strong but how could I be if the world continues being to cruel to me. "I didn't mean to I was doing my job. I swear I didn't mean to beat him up that badly. I only did what I was told " he said his voice was some time emotion I couldn't explain. Humor? Amusement? Pity? Regret?

His voice was sincere but his eyes weren't. I brought myself against the wall I felt as if another part of me was being destroyed.The pain I felt no longer felt mental it was psychical. "I just wanted to apologize make me feel a bit better about myself " - he pauses and a smirk planted on his face - " but still Chandler was an asshole and deserved what he got. That and worse. In fact I bet right now pretty boy is fighting for his life. He's gasping for air and while your here breathing properly. Look at you being pathetic and worthless join him so you'll both be dead. Like that marriage type of shit were there in sickness and in death except it never states that you should risk a beating for the bitch who went for another man. Maybe that's what needs to happen more oxygen for those who matter, Deaths need to happen more and more the world is going weak and we need all the resources to protect our important people. Our fighters should wish a couple Deaths be here and there will be a blessing. I hope- better yet I pray that today when your asleep pretty boy dies and he'll die knowing that you never cared for him. " a sinister chuckle escaped his lips as I just cried. "I mean its because of you he was sent. Chandler could have been happily breathing and doing all the shit he does but because you can't keep your god damn legs closed he in there dying. This was a good conversation remember when he dies gasping for air knowing that you'll never love him it was all your fault ".

He left chuckles escaped his lips and I laid on the floor. I killed him he's in the hospital because of me. He's trying his hardest to breath and I'm here breathing while he's dying. It's all my fault. I got up but felt like throwing up I should feel disgusted with myself. I don't deserve to live, I can't handle this any more. More tears streamed down my face. I need to escape I need to pain to go away. This was to much to handle for me I need to start acting rational and I took deep breaths calming myself and clearing my mind.

"GET AWAY FROM ME. YOU SELFISH PRICK." I shouted to him

I rushed to my room and the phone started ringing. "Hello " I said my voice was weak and soft. "Hello we are looking for Clouds Rose. Were calling for the patient we have Chandler Riggs " said the voice. "This is she. He's my boy friend how is he " I said my voice was urgent. "Miss Rose please sit down. This news is rather distraugtful to discuss but we've checked much of Chandlers sighs and he may not make it. His vitals are indicating that he may not wake up out of this coma let alone ever recover from it" said the doctor.

I felt as if the world was just killing me slowly. The pain was slowly going into me and I didn't know how to stop it. "No no don't tell me this " I cried. "Now if he happens to get out of this coma. He may not remember one thing about his life and since his heart will fail along with his brain. He will be exposed to much sun, to many people and his mind and heart can't handle it. The point is either way he'll die" said the doctor. I felt to the ground hugging myself and cried. "No No " I cried. "Miss Rose " said the phone. "NO NO " I yelled. I got up gripping my held pulling on my blond hair everything just seemed to stop I didn't know what to do or feel any more. I just felt numb nothing is going to help me anymore. The answer is clear that Chandler was going to die weather he happend to get out of the coma or not he was going to die. Nothing I could or the doctors could do would save Chandler. The phone rang once again and I ignored it, I got up looking around and smiled weakly as I saw them on my night stand.