𝟎𝟐

JERK
CHAPTER TWO
IGNORED

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

     TWO DAYS HAD passed since the performance of the duet. The Morita girl was currently walking with Carly, her best friend, to their lockers. The two girls spoke among the crowded hallways, students passing by another hurriedly, the clutter of conversations being heard.

"So... how are things with Beckett?" Carly finally pops the questions, a smirk evident on her face.

Vanessa widened her eyes at the sudden question, and quickly regained control of herself. "Things with Beckett? Things with Beckett are good... I guess." She gave a nervous smile.

"Ya sure? You're acting like things aren't so good at all." Carly noticed how her best friend was around the topic of Beckett. They stopped by Carly's locker as Vee looks away. "Come on, Vee. I know that look. You can't just wow Helswheel like that, we both know you need to talk to him."

Vanessa knew deep down that she was right, and when she got the chance, she'll talk to Beckett. And it seemed her chance came sooner that expected.

Beckett was walking straight into her direction, his eyes focused past Vanessa as he kept a straight face.

"Uh, Beckett—" Vanessa calls, but he's gaze never shifted to hers. He walked right past her, leaving only brush of wind that felt as if his presence still lingered in the air.

"I guess things aren't so great." Vanessa sighs, leaning against a locker, still waiting for carly.

"Ya think? That was harsh." Carly says before the bell rings. The two quickly walked off to dance class.

_____

author's note!

vote, comment and share!
sorry it's super short :( this is just a filler chapter but let me know your thoughts xx