𝟎𝟒

JERK
CHAPTER FOUR
A DIFFERENT FEELING

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

    "WHAT WAS THAT about?" Beckett asked loudly, roughly barging through his front door, Helswheel following behind.

"What do you mean by that, Beckett?" Helswheel questions, setting her bag down on the table. Beckett dropped his bag on the floor.

"Vanessa told me, Mom!" Beckett roars, throwing his hands up in the air then letting it land on his hips, facing eye-to-eye with his mom.

Helswheel sighs, looking down. A moment of silence passes the two of them. "Is it true?" Beckett questioned, breaking the silence.

"Yes, Beckett, I told Ms. Morita to stay away from you." Helswheel confessed, "It's the best option."

"Why? Just why, Mom?"

"I said it's the best option, Beckett, we both know that. And you know you can't get too close."

"I know, Mom, I know." Beckett sighed, running a hand through his hair out of frustration. "I just... I feel different around her. A good different." The blonde boy stuttered, confused by his feelings

Helswheel's features softened at her son's words, but she soon recovered and put on a straight face once again. "I'm sorry Beckett, I really am. This is just the way it has to be."

Beckett looked at the ground, thinking over his mother's words. Helswheel walked past him, leaving him in the living room alone and to his own thoughts.

Beckett frowned deeply. He had to choice to comply, but Beckett was never one to follow rules, he knew he would go against his mother's so called rule. He couldn't help it — something about Vanessa just drew him in, he couldn't stay away.

And he didn't want to either.

_____

author's note !

comment, vote & share xo. sorry for being to inactive, i promise more updates will be coming soon <3