Chapter 5

Author's Note: SMUT AHEAD. I dabbled a bit in some smut, but it's only in the beginning if that's not for you just scroll down till you hit the XXX line and continue on ahead with the chapter! I hope you're all enjoying the story so far, and if you have any comments/concerns feel free to review!Also the picture is Bella's date outfit!  Anyways, enough with my ramblings, on with the story!

Daphne smiled seductively at Blaise. He smirked at her appearance wearing a white lace lingerie set. He sat on the bed and she crawled up behind him slipping his shirt off him. Trailing kisses across his shoulders up his neck to his lips, she stealthily climbed onto his lap she wasted no time nipping his bottom lip wanting to kiss him deeply. Blaise groaned as she grinded herself against his prominent erection. She clashed her tongue with his fighting for dominance.

"Bloody witch," he murmured against her lips moving his hands up her back to undo her bra. Flinging it across the room, he then wrapped his arms around her flipping her onto her back. Blaise makes quick work of removing his jeans and boxers wanting to pummel the witch into his bed.

"I've been wanting this all day," Daphne moaned slipping her knickers off then running her fingers across her wet folds.

"I won't be gentle tonight," Blaise said huskily. He kissed her deeply before he thrust his large member into her. He gave a few seconds to adjust then began pumping himself in and out of her quickly. Daphne moaned his name and moved her hips to the rhythm Blaise set. Knowing he was soon going to be undone, he reached down between the two of them rubbing his thumb over her nub flicking it to bring Daphne to her edge.

"Gods... Blaise... YES," she sighed feeling the ecstasy of her orgasm beginning when she suddenly felt herself clamp down on Blaise's member milking his seed into her. They laid there for a moment gaining their breath. Blaise rolled off of her after a moment casting a quick Scourgify.

"Mm, that was lovely," Daphne smiled tossing a leg over Blaise's who wrapped his arm around her.

"Indeed, give a few minutes and I can make the evening even more lovely with a few more rounds," Blaise smirked.

"I expect nothing less," Daphne laughed kissing his chest then made her way up his neck to his lips.

"Bloody witch," he growled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning Daphne left as Bella made her way to the dining room. She knew Daphne and Blaise had been having their little rendezvous for years and usually kept her thoughts to herself about the matter.

Bella sat at the table drinking her coffee and buttered her toast. She desperately wanted to dance today, but she knew her brother would flip his top about it.

"Good morning sorella," Blaise said happily sauntering in like a cat that got the cream.

"Fratello, you could at least invite her to breakfast," Bella chided smirking into her coffee cup.

Blushing beneath his dark skin, "yes well I have... She said she had plans," he finished uncomfortable.

"You two are ridiculous. Just marry her already," Bella laughed at his wide-eyed expression.

"That's... we're not... we have an arrangement," Blaise stuttered wondering how the hell his sex life became the topic of the morning.

"Arrangements are meant to be changed. Besides it's obvious you both care about each other immensely besides neither of you dates, so why not just save yourselves the trouble and be together?" She asked surprised by her brother's apprehension.