Chapter 17

Bella and Draco had just touched down on the ground when Bella whipped out her wand and apparated them inside. She burst into the dining room where Blaise, Theo, Hermione, and Daphne had all been eating lunch. Bella strode over to Daphne grabbing her by the throat and pulling her out of her chair.

"Bella!"

"What is the meaning of this!"

"I am going to ask you a few questions and so help me if you lie, I will gladly accept years in Azkaban, do you understand?" Bella questioned her coldly tightening her hold on her neck. Daphne quickly nodded unable to loosen the woman's grip. Draco stood behind Bella ignoring Blaise and Hermione who were frantically trying to settle the situation. "Where is my son?" Bella asked glaring at Daphne whose eyes widened.

"I... I don't know..." Daphne sputtered. Bella roared throwing the witch to the ground pulling her wand out to aim it her.

"Bella! What are you doing!" Blaise yelled attempting to come to his wife's side, but stopped as Bella aimed her wand at her brother.

"Daisy!" Bella called out. Daisy appeared with a sad look in her eye with tears running down her cheeks. "Daisy it's alright, we'll find him. I need you to bring me Verituserum NOW."

"Yes Mistress," Daisy popped away the tense atmosphere suffocating its occupants.

"What happened to Eltanin?" Hermione asked slowly knowing that the only reason Bella would become this unhinged would be for her son.

"HIS WIFE, HER SISTER, TOOK MY SON!" Bella screamed turning to Hermione who slowly approached with her arms raised wanting to show Bella she wasn't going to stop her.

"What?" Theo asked confused and worriedly.

"Are you fucking serious!? Astoria took Eltanin?" Blaise shouted looking at his wife with disgust. He had only began to slowly forgive her for meddling with his family, but this was a bitter betrayal that stung his entire soul.

"Mione, we were on the beach and she came and grabbed him then apparated away. He's so scared," Bella whispered crying for the first time. Hermione pulled her into her arms rocking her best friend as she worried about her son.

"Mistress, your potion," Daisy said popping back in with the small vial of the potion. Daisy handed it to Bella who took it shakily.

"Mione would you?" Bella asked to which Hermione quickly nodded. Daphne was placed in the dining chair and faced the crowd of angry worried faces. Hermione quickly dropped a few drops in Daphne's mouth asking her benign questions to make sure the serum took.

"Now Daphne, did you help Astoria take Eltanin?" Hermione asked holding her breath.

"No," she spoke clearly.

"Did you know she was going to take Eltanin?" Bella asked wiping the tears from her face and Draco wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"No."

"Do you have any idea where she might have taken him?" Bella cried.

"Yes," Daphne said looking guilty. Blaise felt his heart drop into his stomach.

"WHERE!" Bella yelled rushing to Daphne but Draco held her back at the last second. Hermione stepped in front of Daphne redirecting her gaze.

"Daphne, we understand you didn't help her take him, okay? However, you need to tell us where he could be," Hermione said sternly feeling her nerves begin to overtake her senses.

"We have a summer home in Switzerland that doesn't get used very often, so it would be the perfect place to hide out undetected," she whispered crying. She looked at Bella seeing how the loss of her son was destroying her. "I am so sorry for everything. I didn't know she was trying to keep you all apart. If I had known, I never would have hidden those letters. She just asked that I don't allow Blaise to see them, but I never thought it was about a child. I am sorry that I played any part in this."

"How do we get there? If it's a Greengrass estate, we'll need you to apparate us through the wards," Blaise began ignoring his wife's apology.

"Now, you must take us there now," Bella demanded ripping herself out of Draco's hold.

"Okay, okay I can do that, I can only take two at a time," Daphne reasoned. Bella and Draco immediately stepped forward.

"Mione, you need to get ahold of Harry. He'll need to hurry though; I don't want her to escape. I want her to rot in a cell," Bella spoke angrily making sure Hermione understood how serious this was.

"Of course, I'll send a patronus right away."

"Ready?" Daphne held out her arms for the two parents to take.

"Let's go," Draco nodded taking a hold of Bella as they grabbed onto Daphne. Feeling a swirling in their abdomens, the three of them were whisked away.