Epilogue

After the incident at the Greengrasses estate, Astoria was taken to Azkaban after a speedy trial. Harry saw to a quick trial and as little publicity as possible personally for Bella and Eltanin's well-being. Draco and Bella went back to the Italian Zabini estate, but they both decided they wanted to be home in England with the rest of their friends and family. They had decided on a new home for their family to reside close to both Malfoy and Zabini family estates. The house itself was beautifully built with grey roofing alongside red and white brick that also grew ivy all along the outside walls. Bella fell in love with the house as soon as she saw it, so they bought the house the day they saw it.

Months came and went where Draco and Bella fell in love all over again and worked through their relationship issues that arose

Months came and went where Draco and Bella fell in love all over again and worked through their relationship issues that arose. In that time, Blaise and Daphne had begun to reconcile their relationship and build the trust back up between the two. And with much encouragement from their friends, Hermione and Theo began dating once again and happily have been together ever since.

Suddenly the chaos of Christmas was upon our favorite little family and what a time it was for them. Bella had just finished setting down a tray of hot cocoa when Eltanin came barreling into the family room where the others had been sitting and visiting with one another.

"Mama, why can't we open at least one present now?" Eltanin whined desperately trying to attack the mountain of presents underneath the large tree. Bella smiled and ruffled her son's curls before shaking her head. Eltanin huffed then ran off to his uncles Fred and George. Bella sat on the couch and watched her family, old and new, all interact with one another with only smiles and laughter being heard.

"What are you smiling about my dear Rose?" Draco whispered sitting beside Bella pulling her into his side where she laid her head upon his shoulder.

"I'm just happy," she raised her head to kiss Draco softly. "What do you say to opening one present with Eltanin after the others leave?"

"I think that our son will combust if we don't," Draco chuckled.

"Eltanin," Bella called smiling when her son came up to her climbing into her lap. "Listen, if you're on your best behavior tonight, we will open up one present tonight after our family leaves, okay?"

"Yay! Okay Mama," he kissed Bella on the cheek quickly before running over to Blaise hugging his legs to get his attention.

"You know I never asked you why you chose the name Eltanin," Draco said raising an eyebrow at his witch who giggled.

"Well, Eltanin is the brightest star in the Draco constellation and I believed he was the best thing you could have ever given me," she smiled softly watching Eltanin be hoisted into Blaise's arms and spun around laughing.

Draco gently placed his palm against Bella's cheek turning her attention to him then kissed her passionately wanting to convey all the emotions he could feel inside of him. As they parted, Bella smiled again at Draco placing her hand on top of his entwining their fingers.

"Mistress Bella! Dinner is ready!" Daisy announced popping up in front of the couple unexpectedly. The entire group of family and friends made their way to the dining room where they spent a majority of the evening eating and laughing amongst themselves.

Later on that night, after their friends and family had left, the little family of three made their way into family room once more for opening presents.

"Eltanin, I'm going to pick out the gift you may open for tonight, alright?" Bella smiled at Eltanin's pout that quickly disappeared after Bella began peppering his face with kisses.

"Okay okay Mama," Eltanin giggled sitting next to his father who raised a brow at Bella. She quickly winked walking over to the tree and picking up to medium sized presents wrapped in silver wrapping with a large red bow. Bella smiled handing one present to Eltanin and the other to Draco.

"Well open them!" she laughed seeing the two of her life look at each other in confusion when suddenly they both ripped open their presents.

"Big brother?" Eltanin said pulling the small t-shirt Bella had made for him. He then turned to his father who was staring at a little onesie that said little sister with a pink hat that had a bow on it.

"Bella," Draco whispered.

"MAMA, DOES THIS MEAN I GET A SISTER?!" Eltanin yelled happily jumping off the couch and running to his mother hugging her legs tightly.

"Yes, my love, it does indeed mean you're going to get a sister," Bella laughed kissing Eltanin's head when she was suddenly engulfed in a strong pair of arms.

"Thank you, I never knew I could be this happy," Draco whispered feeling tears prick his eyes. Bella leaned back from his embrace kissing his lips once more.

"Well, you did promise me a whole Quidditch team of children, didn't you?" Bella smiled making Draco and Eltanin laugh.

"I love you my rose," Draco said kissing Bella once more then hoisted Eltanin up onto his hip where he laid his head on his father's shoulder.

"And, I love you my dragon," Bella whispered back smiling at the loves of her life knowing she would never be parted from them and they would only continue their lives happily together.