Chapter 12

"There's my favorite girls and boy!" Molly exclaimed walking out to meet the two women.

"Nana Molly!" Eltanin smiled running towards the Weasley matriarch who scooped him up into her arms and kissed him.

"Hello Mrs. Weasley," Bella smiled watching her son run off to find the others.

"Bella, I told you it's Molly dear," she smiled and pulled her in for a hug then hugged Hermione as well. "How was the wedding?"

"Horrid," Hermione shook her head laughing. "Snobby pompous people sneering down their nose at us and ugh you would not believe Astoria! She called Eltanin a bastard to his face!"

"I nearly Avada'd her myself," Bella whispered coldly shaking her head.

"Bella!" Molly waggled her finger at her to which Bella scoffed.

"Tell me Mrs. Weasley, would you honestly have stood for that if anyone said that to any of YOUR children?"

"Well... No," she relinquished.

"He's my world and I'll not stand for that," Bella sighed sitting in the chair as Molly bustled about getting tea for the three of them as the rest of the family was doing their own things.

"Well, how was it seeing Blaise?" Molly asked placing three mugs of tea on the table.

"Honestly? I felt at peace for the first time in almost 6 years. I knew being apart was killing me, but I didn't realize how incomplete I was till I had Blaise and Theo around us with my son and Hermione," she teared up gazing at her cup.

"Did he say anything?" Molly whispered.

Bella chuckled wiping under her eyes, "he was angry with me for 'hiding' my son from him as was Draco! As if they didn't send me letters telling me to leave them be! The nerve of them!"

"I don't know Bella, they seemed genuinely confused," Hermione stated.

"You're supposed to be on my side!" Bella exclaimed growing angry.

"No, I'm not. I'm on Eltanin's side and always will be. I just think for men who always stand by their decisions they seemed awfully confused about one of the biggest ones they supposedly made," Hermione said thoughtfully.

"So, what? If they didn't know about the letters, what are you saying? Someone else sent them? But they were in their handwriting Mione. I know both of their signatures," Bella shook her head staring at her friend who was deep in thought.

"Well, there are spells dear that can change handwriting," Molly intercepted.

"What?" Bella asked confused.

"Mama! Mama! Uncle George wants to take me for a ride on the broom only if you say yes, so say yes! Please please please!" Eltanin screeched running in hair ruffled from playing outside.

"Eltanin, you haven't even changed out of your suit!" Bella laughed as the little boy jumped onto her lap.

"Well, after I change, can I?" he asked eager looking at his mother. She shook her head smiling.

"Fine! I will be watching though so if he does any tricks, no more flying!" Bella said sternly waggling her finger at her son.

"Okay mama!" he jumped off her lap grabbing his clothes from her bag and run upstairs to change.

"He's getting so big!" George exclaimed walking in from outside.

"He's still my baby, so don't you dare harm one hair on his head George Weasley!" Bella said sternly.

"I swear to you my lady, he'll be in the best care!" George saluted Bella who giggled and walked over to the table taking a cookie.

"Uncle George! I'm ready! LET'S GO!" Eltanin exclaimed running back down the stairs handing his clothes to his mother. Grabbing George by the hand he yanked him outside so the two could fly. Following through on her threat Bella walked outside to watch her son and George fly around low enough to the ground, but high enough that Eltanin was satisfied.

"You know maybe having a visit from them wouldn't be so bad," Molly suggested.

Bella sighed closing her eyes then opening them watching her son, "I don't want to be hurt anymore and I do not want to get my son's hopes up."

"I think it is your hopes you don't want to get up," Hermione said laughing and nudged her.

"Maybe, but still I don't want to Eltanin to be hurt like I was," Bella whispered wiping away a tear that had escaped.

"Oh Bella," Hermione pulled her into a hug that she returned.

"Sometimes my dears, the things that scare us the most are the most worth it," Molly smiled sadly at the girls then continued watching Eltanin laugh as George picked up speed on the broom.