How you meet.

How you meet.

Carter: you were hanging out at park when a football hit you in the back. What the hell you yelled. Oops sorry that was my fault a cute boy said. It's ok you said. Hi I'm cater the boy said. I'm (y/n) you said.

Hayes: you were at the arcade about to play a game. When you ran to the game a boy got there before you got there. Hey you whined. I'm sorry did you want to play a cute boy with blue eyes said. Y-yeah you said. Ok you can go I'll go after you he said getting up. Ok you said and sat down. I'm hayes he said. I'm (y/n) you said.

Nash: you were playing volley ball at the beach and you hit the ball to hard and it hit some dude. You Ran to see if the boy was okay. Are you okay you asked the boy with gorgeous blue eyes. Yeah I'm fine he said. Sorry about that I kind of hit the ball to hard you said. It's ok he said. You sure you asked. Yeah and by the way I'm Nash he said. I'm (y/n) you said.

Cameron: today you had to go to your photo shoot. When you got there you got in hair and make up and got dressed. Ready tori said. Yeah you said. Ohh by the way Sam quit so you will have a new model. Then a tanned hot guy got out of his chair and walked over to you and shook your hand. Hey I'm Cameron and I'll be your model he said. Hi I'm (y/n) you said.

Shawn: you were at the recording studio when you manager told you you were going to record a duet with someone. The thing is she never told you who. Ten minutes later a guy with the most gorgeous face you've ever seen walked in. Hi I'm Shawn and I'll be singing a duet with you he said. H-hi I'm (y/n) you said.

Matt:you were at the ice cream shop with you best friend. You got a milkshake and so did your friend. When you were walking to a table some dude ran into you causing your milkshake to spill on your shirt. I'm so sorry the boy said. He grabbed some napkins to try and clean it up. It's fine you said. He looked up at you and said no it's not. Yes it is you said. How about I'll buy you another milkshake since I spilled yours on your shirt he said. Fine you said. I'm Matt he said. I'm (y/n) you said.

Taylor: today you were going to magcon with your bestfriend. You have no idea on what magcon was but you decided to go. You were at a hotel carrying your stuff when someone knocked you over. The person helped you up and said are you okay. Y-yeah you said looking up at the person. It was some hot guy. I'm Taylor he said. I'm (y/n) you said.

Aaron: you and your friends were playing kick ball and it was your turn to kick. When you kicked the ball it went over the fence and hit someone in the head. You ran you the person and said are you alright. I think so they said. You looked up to see a cute boy. You mental slap your self for hurting a cute boy. I'm (y/n) you said. I'm Aaron he said.

Jack J: you and your best friend finally got to magcon. When you got there you were soo happy to see all the boys. It was 9 and they just opened the doors for meet and greet. You went to Taylor and took a selfie with him, cameron signed your shirt, Nash and hayes took a selfie with you, Shawn gave you a hug and you guy Sanged a little bit of sweater weather, matt, carter, aaron, and jack G twerked with you then you finally got to jack j. Hey beautiful what you name he said. You blushed and said I'm (y/n). Beautiful name for a beautiful girl he said. You blushed again. You took 3 pictures with him one with him kissing your cheek, one with you kissing his cheek, the last one with you guys hugging. You were about to leave when you were about to get something signed. He signed you phone case,shirt and hand. On your hang it say:
Call me beautiful (;
486-375-3869 ~ Jack J

Jack G:you were making vines in the hotel you were staying in for a concert. You did an are you my dad vine to really cute guy. After the vine was over you and him talked for a while. I'm jack he said. Wait you jack as in the magcon boys jack you asked. Yup he said. I'm a huge fan don't tell any of the boys but your my favorite you told him. Thanks beautiful he said. You guys made more vines and took some pictures and posted them on Instagram and twitter.
__________________________

Qotd: which is your favorite preference??

Aotd:hayes
Comment your favorite preference!!

Hoped you enjoyed!!!
Vote!!!
Comment!!!!
Share!!!!