Nash imagine for sydni

Today our town had their first annual carnival so me and nash decided to go. I got up took shower, got dresses ,and did my hair and makeup and headed over to nash's house.

http://www.polyvore.com/sydni_for_nash/set?id=127981874

When I got to his house we decided to watch some tv since it wa 4:30 and the fair starts at 5 and its only a 5 minute drive from his house.

We watched liv and maddie until it was 5 then we left to the carnival.

The first ride we went on the spinning tea cups. We got off really dizzy. We started walking around we I saw a teddy bear hanging up on a clip from a game and I really wanted it. Nash can we play that game I asked pointing to the game with the teddy bear. Sure babe what prize do you want he asked. That teddy bear I said pointing at the teddy bear.  He played the game and won the bear. We playrd a few more games and went on roller coasters.

After  we rode all the roller coasters it was 9:30 so I asked nash if we could go on the Ferris wheel and said yes. There was like 20 people in front of us so we had to wait. when we finally got and the sun was almost down. The Ferris wheel stopped and me and nash were at the top. I started to freak out. What's wrong nash asked. I'm afraid of heights I said. don't worry ill protect you he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.The sunset is beautiful I said. But not as beautiful as you nash said. Awe babe I love you I said. I love you more sydni nash said then kissed me. Thenthe Ferris wheel started moving again. Then we kissed again and we went to his house to watch movies.

hoped you like it sydni!!!!

sorry its short