Taylor imagine for Gracie

Today is the day I go to magcon with Taylor! I'm so excited the boys know that me and him are dating but the fans don't. We've been dating for 5minutes months without the fans knowing and I think it's about time they know. Taylor I said. yes babe he said. can we tell the fans about us tonight at magcon I asked.Sure babe but just to let you know some fans might give you hate and if they do please tell me he said. Thank you I said and kissed his cheek and went to get ready.

http://www.polyvore.com/gracie_for_taylor/set?id=128506869.com

After I got dressed I went to Mahogany's room. Hey Grace she said. Hey Lox I said. I absolutely love your outfit she said. Aww thanks bae I love yours too I said. Me and Lox are like sisters we tell each other everything. We've been best friends since diapers she's the one who hooked me up with Taylor.

When does the meet and greet start I asked. In about 10 minutes she said. Wanna head down I asked. Yeah but first lets take some pictures she said. We took pictures for Instagram,Facebook,Tumblr, Snapchat,and Twitter then headed to the gallery. When we got to the gallery it was time for the meet and greet to start I headed to Taylor's booth.  A few seconds later bart let the fans in. A few fans asked if me and Tay were dating but we didn't answer. A lot of fans told me I was pretty,gorgeous,and beautiful and that ment a lot. Some fans even asked for a picture with me. I had a lot of fun. Now it was time for the boys to go on stage.

First shawn,then jack and jack, and then every one got on and danced. The guys did a Q&A and followed some of the girls on twitter. A few minutes later Taylor started talking.

Ok guys as you know there's a girl here with us and she was at my booth. Well her name is Gracie Warkentin. Gracie will you come on stage.

I went on stage and stood next to Taylor.

What you guys don't know is that I've been keeping a secret from you guy for 5 months. I know it's along time but I didn't want gracie to get any  hate. Well Gracie isn't my friend she's my girlfriend my wonderful beautiful girlfriend and if you guys can't expect that then you're not tre fans.Please do not send her any hate because when she sad im sad. She is basically my whole world and these 5 months I've spent with her have been the best 5 months of my life. But what im trying to say is that Gracie Warkentin I love you. Scratch that im in love with you and I have been for a while now I was just to scared to tell you. Gracie you are the love of my life and im glad mahogany got us together and I hopento spend the rest of my life with you taylor said.

I was crying tears of joy many people think taylor is a bad guy but hes really not andni can't believe he just poured his heart out to me.

"I love you too Taylor" I said. He grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed. But this kiss was.different from all the other times we kissed. this kiss was filled with love and compassion. As we kissed the crowd was awing and the boys were cheering. Me and Taylor pulled away from the kiss.
"I love you Mr.Caniff"
" I love you too Future Mrs.Caniff"

I hoped you enjoyed it gracie!!