All of me

I apologize in ahead of time if Jackg preference sucks.

___________________________

Taylor:

" What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out"

Every time you and Taylor had a fight it was because of your big mouth. Sometimes the fight led into violence and when ever he hit you you kicked him out. But you always took him back unless the fight was really bad.

Carter:

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections"

Carter loved you for who you were even though you thought you were fat, useless, and ugly. Carter knew you weren't those thing. You believed those things because of the hate you received But carter always helped you through it and would always say: babe don't listen to the haters they're just mad cuz I have a beautiful girl that I love very much and is perfect for me and they don't. I love you soo much beautiful."

And he never failed to make you smile.

Hayes:
"How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too"

You always thought you were too ugly for hayes. But he always told you your were beautiful. You had acne all over your face and you hated it. You always wanted to have the perfect skin. So you wore makeup to hide the acne and tried to look pretty but it never worked. In school two popular girls came up to you and said: Just because you wear makeup doesn't meant you look pretty. You will always be ugly and that's why you're using hayes for his fame and he doesn't even love you."

They pushed you into a locker a made you fall and started to beat you up.

You ran home crying and hid in the bathroom and didn't come out. A few hours later hayes knocked on the door.

Go away you told him. Baby please open the door he said. Why should I I might scare you away with my ugly face you said. Babe your not ugly now open the door he said. No you said. You heard his foot steps leave and a few minutes later they came back. The door knob started jiggling and the door opened. He looked at me and saw that I was crying. Babe why are you crying he asked. These two popular girls called me ugly, said you didn't love me then beat me up, and said I was just using you for fame you told him. Babe you know none of that is true you beautiful he said. No I'm not my mascara is everywhere and I look like a raccoon you said. No babe you look beautiful even when you cry and my love for you is so real I can't explain how much I love you in words and I know your not using me for fame cuz we've known each other since we were 7 and I didn't start vine till last year he said. But hayes I am ugly can't you see it I have acne every where you said. No I can't see it because it's hidden underneath all your beauty and you can get rid of your acne like I did with x-out he said. You pulled him into a hug and said thank you so much this is why I love you. I love you too forever and always he said. Forever and always you said.

Cameron:
"Your my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning"

(Y/N) and I are spending our Sunday on the couch, with just each other. Our laugh echoes through the house as we try to win our way to first place. She does everything she can to win. She randomly give me kisses, to keep me distracted. She'll knock the controller out of my hands. She even sits on my lap to block my view. Even if these tactics slow me down a little, I could still win. When we were both getting close to the finish line on Mario Karts, I decided to just let her win. "Oooh, look at you, cam! You are going to get crushed by your girlfriend!" (Y/N) says to me. She's sitting on the edge of the couch, ready to boast her victory. Once she crosses the line, she jumps up screaming. She does her victory dance. "Haha! In your face, Dallas ! I am the champion!" She says, smiling. Oh, how I love her smile. I just adore this girl. Even though I lost the game on purpose, I still feel like a winner. Because my girlfriend is amazing, and she will always be the best. I grab her by her waist and pull her down to sit on my lap. "Ok, winner. I think you deserve your reward," I said, capturing her lips with mine.