Aaron imagine for shelby

Today was the day I go to magcon I get to see Aaron again.The last time I was at magcon on my birthday. I got Aaron to follow me on Twitter and every day since then we've been dming each other and I started to crush on him. I went to take a shower and got out, got dress ed and did my make up. I never told Aaron I was coming to magcon so now he was in for a surprise.

http://www.polyvore.com/shelby_for_aaron/set?id=127838808

When I was done I got in the car with my mom and we drove to magcon.

When we got there there was a bunch of girls waiting in line for the meet and greet.. Its a good thing I got vip tickets I said to my self. I got in line and waited for the like to move about 30 minutes later the line started moving the.more it moved the closer I got to Aaron. It was 12:00 when I finally got to one of the boys the first boy I got to was carter. Hey carter remember me i asked him. omg hey shelby he said. can you sign my sweatshirt I asked him. Umm yeah but we're about to go to lunch you wanna come with us.he asked me. no im good just don't tell Aaron im here I want to surprise him I told carter. Ok my lips ar sealed he said then left. I sat down at his table so I wouldn't loose my spot. It's now 1:00 and the boys and mahogany are just getting back. I got off the floor and found carter signing my sweatshirt. There you go he said and handed me my sweatshirt and it read:

" Mr_carterr waz hur love ya mrs. aaron carpenter (;" i looked at carter and blushed lets take a picture I said. We gave the photographer my phone and took a pic of me and carter. I looked down to see the order I was going in and it was: carter,Cameron,matt,nash,JackG,hayes,JackJ,Taylor,shawn,mahogany ,and aaron.

I went to the rest of the guys asked them to sign my sweatshirt and took a pic with them then I got to mahogany. Whats up hog I said. Me and mahogany made names for each other and hog was one of her names.

Shelby she asked. In the flesh I said. Omg I can't believe you here does Aaron know your here she asked. no and he won't know until I go to his table I told her. You came to surprise him she said in awe. yeah I said blushing. Awe.so cute lets take some pictures she.said. we took about 10 pictures and she signed my sweatshirt then I headed over to Aaron's table. can you sign this I asked him handing him my sweatshirt. Sure who should I make it out to he asked not looking up. Why don't you look up I said and he lifted his head up to find me smiling. When he saw me his jaw dropped. oh.....my.....god please tell me im not dreaming he said. Aaron I promise you you're not dreaming this is all real I said. He jumped out of his chair and gave me a hug bear hug. Omg I missed you so much he said. I missed you to I said. We stopped hugging then he asked why didn't you tell me you were coming. I wanted to surprise you I said. aweee you this is the best surprise evere said. He signed my sweatshirt and we took like 20 pictures.

It was now 5:50 and magcon started at 6 so I left and went to take me seat. Shawn was the first person to come on stage. After  he left every one came on stage. As the show was heading to an end Aaron came back on stage. Can Shelby Gardner come on stage he asked.So I got up went on stage and stook next to aaron. Then shawn came out and started to sing perfect two by auburn.When he was done singing I looked at Aaron to find him holding roses then he started talking. " Shelby I've known you for about 5 months now and we've been talking every day since the first time I met you when I first saw you at magcon. and during those 5 months I've developed a crush on you.spSo what im trying to say is Shelby will you be my hero and I'll be your sidekick he asked. While he was talking I started tearing up. Aaron of course ill be your hero  I said. Every awed even the fans. Me and Aaron hugged when we pulled away from the hug we were staring into each others eyes then we started leaning in and we kissed. And that kiss was magical. "Get some Aaron!!!" taylor yelled and every one laughed. Me and Aaron pulled away and he said I'm so. happy I can finally call you my girlfriend. I'm so happy I can cal you my boyfriend I said. We hugged again then magcon was over for the night. Aaron came to my house and we snuggled and watched movies until we fell asleep.

There you go shelby I hoped you like it!!!!!!