shawn for shante

Tonight shawn's ep is being release so we were going celebrate by having a party. But I have my own present for shawn. The party starts in a hour so I decided to go get dressed. I put on a tight black dress with red pumps. I had lox do my hair and makeup. When I was done it was time for the party to start. I headed down stairs with everyone else and partied.

*2 hours later*

The party just ended and everyone left so now it was time for Shawn to get my celebration present. I went up stairs to get ready.

Bye thanks for coming. *door shuts*

Shante? Babe were are you?

I'm upstairs I said. I'm coming shawn said. I was laying on the bed waiting for Shawn to come up. Hey ba- Shawn said but stopped when he saw me. Wow he said. you like I asked.I love he said. I get off the bed and walk towards Shawn. Congratulations babe your first ep I'm so proud of you so now I'm gonna give you a present I said. And what might that present be Shawn asked. Well you're about to find out I said with a wink. I grabbed Shawn belt loops and pulled him closer to me. You know I'm really proud of you right I said. Yeah you support me through everything he said. Good but now I'm gonna show you how much I'm proud of you I said. Then gave Shawn a passionate kiss. I love you shante Shawn said. I smiled and said I love you too. Then Shawn kissed me roughly. We were roughly making out and I started to guide Shawn toward the bed. What are you doing he asked. This is you're present not mine I said. Then we started kissing again I felt Shawn's tongue again gym bottom lip asking for an entrance but I denied to tease him. Shawn got mad so he squeezed my butt and I gasped so he took the advantage and slipped his tongue in my mouth. Now our tongues were battling for dominance. Of course Shawn won. I got tired of Shawn's clothes so I took them off and he took mines off. You're beautiful babe Shawn said and I blushed. Then Shawn started to kiss down my body leaving love bites.mmmm Shawn I moaned. You like that he asked mmhm I said. Shawn unhooks my bra and throws it on the floor. Sorry it had to go he said with a laugh.

Shawn then went back to kissing me and placed his hands above my head on the bed, he pulled back looking into my eyes.

"Ready?" He asked me and i knew exactly what he was talking about.

I could feel his hard dick in between my thighs and i nodded my head letting him know that i were ready.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly began going in and out. It hurt a little bit because you still weren't used to how big his dick was but after a while the pain turned into pleasure and you began to moan along with Shawn.

"babe go faster," i demanded so he did so.

Babe you're so tight he groaned.

Harder I said and he went harder hitting my g-spot with each thrust.

Shawn I screamed.

That's right baby, I want the neighbors to know my name, I want them to know what I can do to you he

The room was filled with our moans and groans.

"Babe, I'm about to-" Shawn said but was cut off by moaning and i felt his cum being pumped into me which made me cum as well.

He pulled out and looked at you smiling,

Why are you smiling I asked. Best present ever he said. I laughed and kissed Shawn. I'm kinda hungry now he said. Well let's go see what's in the kitchen. Okay he said getting out of bed putting his boxers on. I grabbed Shawn's shirt and my underwear and put it on. Ready he asked. Yeah but could you carry me I asked. Sure babe he said. I got on his back and he went down stairs. As we were walking down stairs I heard voices. Shawn do you hear that I asked. Yeah he said. When we got down stairs we saw the boys. I blushed and hid my face in Shawn's neck. How long have you guys been here Shawn asked. Too long Hayes said. How did you guys get in I asked. We know we're you guys hide the spare key Aaron said. You guys need some sound proof walls all we heard was

" Ahhhh Shawn go faster"

" Shante you're so tight"

"Harder Shawn harder"

"It feels so good shawn"

" I'm gonna cum"

Me and Shawn blushed. At least I got some Shawn said and everyone laughed.