•III•

"Yoongi?" She whispered as I let her feet touch the floor.

I didn't say anything as I pulled her away from the wall. Her wrists were in my hand as I tugged her to my bed. I pushed her gently unto it.

My hands took my belt off my pants and brought it to her hands. Her eyes widened as she watched me do this. I could not help but notice how beautiful her eyes were. They were focused on me, solely on me. 

Using my belt I tied her wrists together and pushed her on the queen bed, she fell down on the soft comforter. It was fluffy enough that it dampened the fall on the hard mattress. There was a thought that I should have bought a softer mattress for her. I preferred my mattress firm but for her I could change that, if she wanted.

Her eyes watched me.

I could see it in her eyes. It was full or shock. She wasn't used to me being so blunt with her because I had never treated her like this. Nor she had ever seen me confident and full of dominance.

I could tell she was at a loss what she should do as she finally realized that I was of the opposite sex. The me that hovered over her was different.

I was different.

In her memories, in my sweet kitten's memories, I had never been like this.
I pulled my sweater off my body and threw it somewhere in the room. I hadn't looked. I didn't care. I unbuckled my pants to relieve some pressure.

It was my turn to watch her. Her eyes travelled down my face to neck, then chest and stomach. Her eyes fluttered and she bit her lower lip.

She was nervous. A habit that she had since we were young but it was also how she seduces me. I couldn't help but chuckle at the way her eyes lingered below my abs.

"What's wrong kitty? Cat got your tongue?" I asked. My sweet kitty gulped as she looked back up at my face.

"I...I think you're having too much fun teasing me."

"Teasing?" I covered her body with mine. I had my lips hovering her jaw line and ears as I whispered to her the truth. It was impossible for her not to feel my hardened cock and I knew it because her body tensed as she felt our body's compatibility as we grinded. "Did you really think this is teasing?" She had thought that I would have stopped halfway and to joke it off. "A joke? You know me well enough that I do not tease or joke. Why would I joke about this?"

"I don't know...Yoongi" she gasped. She was trying so hard not to moan or to react to me. "If this is...you need to stop. It's not funny."

She was wrong.

I wasn't going to stop because this was not a joke nor was it funny. It was never a joke. She never could be a joke for me.

Not for me.

Not for us.

This was happening.

All she had to say was yes.

She did. She mewled it for him.