•XIII•

I looked at my mother.

And her mother.

Her mother couldn't look at me, she just stayed silent with her cheeks red.

We were waiting for her, my kitten.

My mother kept glaring at me.

I don't know why. She used to pester me all the time about gettting a girlfriend. I had one now.

What was the problem now?

To be honest, this was awkward.

Where was she?

I called out to her who only replied, "coming."

She was probabaly getting dressed. Or she was scared to come out. Either way she needed to come out because I didn't want to deal with my mother alone.

"What are you doing?" My mother hissed at me.

"What?" I answered slightly taken back.

"It's okay." Her mother gently parted my mother's arm. Her eyes came to me and softly she asked, "how long had this been going on?"

"A few months."

My mother's eyes narrowed at me. "The poor girl. You're horrible. She told me she was dating some sweet gentleman and you..."

"I didn't force her if that's what your saying."

And come on...I could have been that sweet gentleman. Maybe not sweet but, I could be a gentleman.

My mother loved me, mind you. But whenever it was about my kitty, my mother put me after her. I would have been jealous if I didn't love her and if I was seven years old. She just adored her and I was glad. I don't think my mom would ever be against us.

So I thought.

Her eyes were lowered on me and glaring as if she knew her son...but she did. She knew me well.  So I wasn't so bitter because I wasn't really nicely coax her into my embrace.

"But you didn't woo her neither."

Touchè...

"No I didn't." I admitted. "She's still mine."

"You-!"

"Auntie!" She came over smiling, her beautiful face painted still red. It made me grin. "I'm sorry I made you wait. And...you had to...see that." She then looked at her mother who had this poker face on. "Mom."

"You took your time." Her mother softly said, reprimanding her. "It's not good to make people wait. You know that."

"I know. I was...looking for something... more comfortable...to wear." She pouted as she took a seat next to me. She was wearing a black sweater of mine. It was big on her, almost a dress.

She looked so cute as she nervously twiddled her fingers on her lap. I couldn't help but stare at her exposed thighs but I kept my hands away from her.

Only wearing a thin shorts she used for sleeping...this little minx.

I broke the silence first. "What brings you and auntie here?"

My mother replied but she didn't look at me, just my kitten. "Well Yoongi never called me when he promised he would so I came here with your mom because I know he wouldn't kick me out if she was here."

"Yoongi..." she looked at me in silent scolding. My own mother was against me. And my kitten was siding with my mom.

"Hey...hey, Yoongi must have been busy. Their adults now. They have their own lives." Her mother sweetly tried to say.

"Busy?!" My mother scoffed. "He was-! He was not busy just now."

I smirked as my mother stopped herself from saying what she had wanted to say.

"I'm sorry." My kitten whispered apologetic.

"Don't be sorry dear, Yoongi should have just called just as he promised then we wouldn't have interrupted...your time...for intimacy."

"Sex, mother, it's called sex."

"Yoongi!" Someone slapped me but it was not my mother. I looked at my kitten who glared at me.

"What?" I groaned as I rubbed the spot on my arm that she slapped me. It strung. She really hit me hard this time.

But was it bad that it was a turn on?

"How serious is this?" My mother asked her lips, pressed tightly. Her eyes studied me.

I looked at my mother knowingly. "As serious as it can be. Despite what you think mother, I don't plan on letting her leave me."

I already knew that she was blushing. I could feel the rush of heat from her as she covered her blushing face.

"Why are you so confident?" Kitty muttered.

"Why? You're not planning on leaving me are you?" I looked at her daring her to say yes. She shook her head as I stared into her sparkling eyes. I smirked proudly. "Good."

"Yoongi..." I looked at her, Mama kitty, her eyes were soft. Something that my kitty probably inherited from her. "Are you guys being...safe?"

"Mom!" She exclaimed. But it was a valid question, an important one.

"Yes...usually." I replied honestly.

"Wait don't be." Someone said.