•VIII•

"Do it now!" I screamed into her ears.

She was fumbling with it.

"Do it now." I grunted as I moved inside of her.

Her insides clenched around me as I held her lovely waist. Her back was against the driver seat as I pushed myself in and out of her.

"I'm trying." She gasped as her fingers tried to hit the right numbers, but she was having a hard time. "Yoongi, please. I can't. Not when you're. Ah-there!"

She ended the call accidentally. I took the phone from her and easily brought her 'boyfriend' Minho's number up and called him on speaker phone.

"Must I do everything, kitten?" I growled as she gasped when I brought the phone closer to her mouth.

"I..." She wasn't able to answer as I slowed down to have her be able to speak coherent words.

"Hello?" I kept the rhythm slow and steady as she tried to control her body from moving and voice from trembling. "Hello?"

"Minho." She gasped finally as pressure was building up in her core. She needed to say it before she reached her high. 

"You sound sick? Are you okay?" He was worried for her, I rolled my eyes as I grabbed at her soft breasts. I pinched her hardened pebble with my thumb and index finger.

"Yes."

Small talk...

Placing my lips near her ears, I huffed hot air. "Hurry up. Or he's going to find out we're fucking."

She shivered as my words travelled into her head. She nodded as I left soft pecks on her neck. "I'm sorry. We're over. I can't be your girlfriend anymore."

The loser was saying something on the phone but I didn't care. Nothing he can say to her could change her mind. Not when I owned her. She was mine. Mine to have and to take care of and to love.

"And...?" I pressed for more. She needed to say it out loud. I needed to hear it.

I stopped our movements and ignored her pleading eyes to move. She was squeezing me more than before as her body adjusted to the pulsating member inside of her.

My kitty closed her eyes as she moaned out her confession. "I love Yoongi."

"Good girl..." I smiled as I threw the phone somewhere, not knowing whether or not I actually ended the call or not. Not that it mattered if he heard. 

"Scream for me pet." I groaned as I pulled out of her only to slam it back into her wet wanton cavern.

"Yoongi...please!" Her hands reached for the ceiling of the car as I hit her favorite spot painstakingly slowly. I restrained myself to pay attention to her.

"Please what?" I smirked. She was so cute when she was eager. "Tell me what you want. Tell me exactly how you want me to give it to you."

"I want you. Harder. Deeper. Please." Her words were music to my ears.

"What else?" I sped up a bit as I rocked her our bodies together. "Tell me more. I need more. You have to tell me love."

"Your cock. I want it inside." She moaned out as she hooked her legs around me.

"It's already inside." I smiled as I took a perky nipple and rolled it around with my tongue. I lapped at her sensitive skin.

"I want more." She purred as she rode me hard, just the way I wanted. "Inside I want it inside. Yoongi I want you to fill me up."

I groaned at the thought of seeing her bloated stomach with a child. She really made me fantasize uncontrollably.

"Kitten, you wanted this."

She nodded as she leaned in for a needy kiss. "I'm yours. Forever."

===

A/N:
Did you like it?? It's dedicated to the one and only -yoonseokie
Did you like it? Because I did. I couldn't stop giggling. My friends thought I was crazy...well I won't deny I'm a bit cray-cray...

Anyway, I hope you blushed.

Peace and Love, hahakim