•XVIII•

"Hello?"

I picked up the phone as my sweet kitty was making something to eat. I didn't care what, since I wasn't hungry but she was. She was making me eat.

"Yo..." said the voice.

"Namjoon..." I chuckled. It had been a long time since he called me up. "Don't use me to get scolded from your secretary..."

"I'm not." He laughed but I could hear the nagging from the background.

I knew I was right. I was always right. I was seldom wrong.

"So, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to go. Have a conference in Milan to go. I'm sorry, man." He sounded apologetic as he gave me the news. Knowing Namjoon, he was probably speaking in Italian in front of fancy people.

"It's cool." I said. Slightly sad that he would not be there but I understood. I was just glad he let me know.

"Tell me about the honeymoon." He sounded more excited than I was. "Where do you plan on taking her?"

"She wants to go to Japan for the hot springs." I replied with a sigh. My kitten had wanted to conserve in all things, money, time, energy, planning...

"That's boring. That's too close. Take her somewhere else. You always take girls to Japan." Namjoon groaned, obviously disappointed at our honeymoon destination. "Choose somewhere else."

"Don't say that!" I hissed into the phone angrily. This asshole was trying to get me in trouble. "Are you trying to break us off before I even get to the altar?"

"Oops, my bad." He paused a bit. "Hey."

"What? I'm going to hang up if you don't have anything to say." I threaten.

"Take her someplace. Take her to Paris. Don't you have money?" He says, exasperated.

Why was he more worked up then I was?

"She's been there. She's lived there, idiot." I said bored. It was as if he thought that I hadn't tried convincing her someplace better, far away from home, far away from where my mom could follow. In fact I already knew she planned coming too. "Also, says the young billionaire. I'm a hard working musician..."

"Don't you have the stocks from before?"

"Oh..." I thought about it. And Namjoon was right, I did. "I forgot about it."

"Ugh, you know you're part of our majority shareholder right? You have the most out of the others. Fifteen percent."

"Do I have to? I have no interest in your business." I replied. How much was the stock worth now? I shrugged; I didn't know. "Maybe I'll sell it all."

"Why? You need a few tens of millions of dollars to use?" He scoffed. "Don't you dare. I need you to help me get my ways for next move. And taking her on a trip does not take millions of dollars."

"You think she'll be mad if I just randomly take her to Bora Bora?" I just said a random island that came to mind. I had heard that it was a very beautiful place.

"Hey...I'll pay for your honeymoon, to make it up for not being able to go and as a gift too."

"And...? There's more." I knew there was a catch.

"Come to the next board meeting, Okay? I'll tell you later." I could see Namjoon grin.

But then it was silence after that.

"..."

"What the hell?" I whispered as I glance at my phone screen.

He hung up on me...

"Namjoon!"

"What's wrong?" She comes to me carrying three sandwiches. I could already tell, she was going to make me eat two.

"Nothing..." I said as I glanced at the text message I received from Namjoon. I sighed as he tells me to check my email. "Can I have a kiss?"

"You may." She smiled as she sits on my lap. "Please do."

I felt her body as I wished as she moaned under my touch. I loved her moans.

My tongue explored her cavern as she met my eager tongue as the best she could. Her eyes burned for me as our lips meshed together, tasting each other.

"I got you a ring." I whisper as I sucked on her soft skin. I loved leaving my mark on her neck the most.

"I have a ring though." She gasped as I pulled us closer to our new king bed.

"From my mom." I scoffed. "Are you marrying my mother?"

It was a nice ring and something my mother had received from my grandmother but the rock was too big. I didn't suit my kitty because it was too blatant.

"No...but—I don't need two rings." She whispers into my ears as she straddles me and rubs her soft body against me. "Actually I don't need any ring at all."

I laid on the bed with her on top of me, enjoying her weight. "Too bad I got you one. I know you'll like it, the color, the size. I got you a set of earrings and necklace too."

"Yoongi, that's too much." She whined as she grated her soft body against me, stirring something in me.

"Not too much." I grunted as I pull her body closer to me. My shirt that was on her needed to go. "Not for my sweet, lovely kitty."

I started with a kiss.

Oh...we were definitely going to make use of the bed.

Before it went to her neck and then her perked nipples.

Then—of course—we foraged each other's body despite knowing each other so well.

Lips against lips.

Sweat falling.

Skin against skin.

Bodies tangled.

Once again one.