•XX•

She looked at me and frowned.

"Kitten, please." I begged. I may have also been pouting. She's been avoiding my lips.

Does she not know how she affects me?

This was supposed to be our time of lovey-dovey. We were finally on the bed of the big ass hotel room.

"You lied to me." She pouted but her ass was still on my lap. I took that as her forgiving me. I pulled her closer to me so I could dig my nose in her hair. She smelled so nice.

In my defense though, I didn't even know where Namjoon was sending us since he had planned everything.

"I didn't know...kitten, he didn't tell me." I whispered into her ears as she shuddered. "Forgive me."

I could feel her melt and get comfortable in my arms. I knew she would never stay mad at me. But it was cute of her to try. It had lasted ten minutes and the hours of plane ride which we mostly spent sleeping.

She pulled my face close to place her soft lips on my lips. She was so sweet, like sugar. I couldn't keep the kiss sweet nor gentle. She made me hungry. For more and more.

"Let's wash up, Jungkook left us a note." I sighed. I was pretty sure the things that he prepared was something that was not feasible for my sweet innocent kitten. "We have snorkeling and massage lesson tomorrow."

"You go first." She chuckled as she pulled away to go near the red suitcase that my mother had prepared. I didn't even know what she had prepared. It could be all innocent or my mom could have gone all the way and put...things. "Mother told me to look at the things she prepared..."

"Alright." I didn't think too much of it. There was only so much my mother would have done to tease my wife.

I walked to the bathroom, which was huge. As expected, Namjoon didn't hold himself back. The bathroom was large, fancy. I turned on the water and went under it, washing my tired body.

Then as I was just getting out of the shower, I heard a scream, rushing, I wrapped the towel in haste around my lower body and ran out, letting the steam out of the bathroom. I looked at my trembling wife, who was turned back on me.

I came to her immediately, the water still dripping from my head and body. There was a slight worry in my body, I didn't know what was wrong.

She looked up at me, with her eyes wide and cute.

"Kitty, what's wrong?" I asked as I turned her around so that she was facing me. I was so focused on my kitty's face that I did not notice what was in her hands.

"Nothing..." she tried to hide the thing behind her back but I was quick enough to catch her wrist. She resisted. "No, Yoongi. It's nothing."

"It's not nothing. Not when you scared me with your screaming." I took what was in her hand and looked back and forth her face and then the item multiple times. "Oh..."

It was a silk nightgown and it was see-through and thin. It was good that we were at a tropical island. I smirked.

"For me?" She licked her plump lips as I went past her to look at the other items in the suitcase. There was really nothing decent in there. "Did you prepare this for me?"

I smirked as she trembled and tried to close the suitcase. Not that she could, since I was already looking through each skimpy garment. Everything in there was lingerie or sleepwear and all of them were erotic or sexy.

I noticed that there was a note. I read it out loud, "wear the white babydoll for him...it'll make him want to put a grandchild in you. Love, your mama."

I looked at her who bit her upper lip avoiding my eyes. Her 'mama' was definitely my mother.

"Yoongi, I'll go wash up..." she turned around but immediately turned back again to snatch the note from me. She was trying to escape from me.

"Kitten..." I stopped her and she hummed shy and scared. "I want to see you in it." I didn't know what a babydoll was but I wanted it on her lovely body. She swallowed air, as she looked into my eyes. "For me?" I pleaded.

Sighing, she gave up and came back to the suitcase to take whatever the babydoll was and into the bathroom. She locked the door, leaving me to wait for her. I was excited.

I was still excited when she was in there for twenty minutes. I heard the door creak and her hesitate. She was about to close the door to hide herself but I noticed and I wasn't about to let her hide.

"Kitten...come out." She was hesitant. "Are you planning on making me wait?"

She groaned frustrated and sad. "Coming..."

My jaws dropped when I saw her.

Her eyes were low and hooded down and she looked shy and timid as she took a step forward closer to me. I groaned as I felt her appearance stir an erection from me. It was going to be hard to hide it since I never changed into my clothes, only having a towel loosely wrapped around me.

The babydoll was white and open in the front and hid nothing from me. The satin fabric hugged her body and revealed a matching set of undergarment that I wanted to rip off her delicious body.

She squirmed under my heated gaze, and attempted to hide herself with her hands but I stopped her.

"Come to me." I offered her my hand, which she took, once she was close enough to me. I stood up, lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around my torso. "Damn I'm glad your mine."

I pressed my lips against her lips and roughly sucked on tongue and lips. Then I trailed down her jaw as I pulled her closer to my hard body. We collapsed on the body landing with our bodies tangled together.

I pulled away to take the towel and threw it aside revealing my standing, throbbing cock to her.

She licked her lips hungrily.

I chuckled as she looks away from my evident desire for her and to my face. "Do you like what you see?"

She nodded. "No..." I gave her a look which she fell for. "Yes, Yoongi please."

"Beg kitty, beg."

And she did.

I don't know if my mother planned this but I will bet you everything that she this on purpose. It was obvious my mother did this for herself.

I guessed she wanted a grandchild that badly. And who was I to not make my mother happy.

I believe that was when our first child was conceived. Since ten months later, a cute baby was in my kitten's arms.

💠

The End.

This is the end of Book 1 of HIS series. Over 1118 words. I think it's the longest in this book.

I hope you enjoyed it! And look forward to the second book! There will be a glimpse in the next page.

Check it out!

Love, haha kim