•XI•

"Ride me."

She nodded.

She stood up determined.

She's so cute.

Raising her skirt, she fingers the hem of her underwear. It was wet. She was about to pull it down but I stopped her.

"Slowly..." I licked my lips as I looked at her lustful eyes. She wanted it just as I wanted it. "Turn around for me. I want to see it all."

"Yoongi..." She whined then she looked at me and glared at me. I gave her my signature smile and I could see her immediately fall for it. She couldn't deny me what I wanted. "Fine."

She turned around leaned forward as she displayed herself for me. Slowly, she slid her index fingers in her underwear and felt the hem.

I licked my lips as my eyes raked at her round ass and nice thighs. I wanted to slap it so I did. She gasped and when I rubbed her ass cheeks, she moaned.

"Did you like that?" I touched the wet stain on her lace underwear. It was soaked with her arousal. I smirked as she trembled slightly. "Do I do this to you?"

"Yes." She shuddered when I pressed the fingers on her heat deeper. Slowly she pulled the wet underwear down her thighs until it was down to the floor.

She was so wet. It made me so excited. Not wanting to wait anymore, I pulled her closer to me. Lifting one of her thighs, I pulled it up so I could have her straddle me. 

She touched the thick member and found it hard and ready for her.

I was ready for her.

Biting her lips she seduced me again as she pulled her shirt off. Easily, the bra that covered her beautiful set of breasts was discarded.

I threw it away from us, as her hands worked at my sweater to touch the skin underneath it. It was nice having her so needy.

Lifting herself a bit, she began rubbing her pussy and her heated core against me, making me feel sensations that I only felt with her. Impatient I pulled her down unto the throbbing member until it was to the hilt.

It felt so right.

Stretching her tight, having her walls clench on it as she gasped for air was an even bigger turn on.

I was doing this to her.

"Kitty do you like this?"

"Oh...yes." Her arms wounded tight around my neck, she moaned into my ears. It was loud for my sensitive ears but it was so good. The music was too good to ignore. "Yoongi, I can't...I can't move." She tried.

She tried again but her lips quivered and the only thing that moved was the walls of her vagina clenching even tighter around my dick. She really was trying...

I bucked my hips to give her some momentum. She shook before she came hard.

"Hey kitten..." I whispered huskily into her ears, nibbling at her ear lobes at every spoken word.

"Yes..." She shuddered as touched my shoulders and back. Her hands wandering and gently sketching my back.

I groaned.

"We're not done."

We haven't even started.