0017

A QUIET NAOMI WILLOW SAT ACROSS FROM SEBASTIAN STAN.

The restaurant was nice. The atmosphere a bit warm. Lights lit with a soft glow. Red leather seats. Soft chatter in the air and good laughter. Overall it was nice.

As Sebastian was ordering, Naomi remained quiet taking the time to observe him. He was handsome, without a doubt. Like devilishly handsome. Steel blue eyes, a sharp jaw with a bit of stubble and full head of dark hair that was pulled into a low bun.

He's very nice to look at, Naomi thought.

When he picked her up earlier, she was a bit surprised to see him getting out the car to open the door. Even making a lame joke about chivalry not being dead. Though it was a little awkward at first when they got into the car, the nervous energy around them seemed to disappear as the night went on.

"You're a wine girl." Sebastian spoke, pulling Naomi out of her thoughts.

Briefly glancing down at half empty glass of wine sitting in front her, she nodded. "Um..yeah. Just a little."

"I didn't get to ask you when you accused me of being a vampire but where are you from?" Sebastian questioned, leaning across the table just a bit and keeping his eyes focused on her and only her.

Naomi hid her face behind her hands, embarrassed by her stupid question before answering. "Chicago."

"The Windy City!" Sebastian smiled. "Also I can't believe you didn't tell me you were in the Spider-Man movie! I saw the trailer a few days later and I saw you in it and then Tom's post right after....I think you tricked me."

"I didn't trick you." Naomi laughed. "I just withheld information."

"What?! That's damn near the same thing!"

"It's not."

"You're also twenty seven." Sebastian swiftly added and shaking his head in disbelief. Allowing his eyes to follow over her every feature. "You seriously look so young. You're going to age beautifully."

As she listened to him speak, she couldn't help the heat that rushed to her face and it only grew stronger too when she realized his steady gaze hadn't let up.

"Thank you," she softly spoke.

"You're welcome."

The night went on and the night darkened, their lips stretched with more with smiles and laughs.

Sebastian was far from what Naomi thought he was. He was funny and sweet and he picked his words carefully like he was trying his best to make her laugh or smile.

While Sebastian on the other hand couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she was. Often having to tell himself to quit staring before she thought he was some sort of creep. He also learned that Naomi laughed at almost everything and anything especially when she was nervous and dimples indented in her cheeks, offering you the prettiest smile.

It was safe to say that dinner was a success.