0088

"WHY WAS I DRAGGED OUT BED TO GET BREAKFAST?"

Ryan groaned as she pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around them to try and get some comfort. It was about seven o'clock in the morning, the sun wasn't even all the way up yet.

"I need to ask you something."

"Spit it out then and it better not be about Chris because I'm not going to tell you again that there's nothing—"

"It's not about Chris even though I still think the both of you are two lying pieces of shit." Sebastian said with a pointed look. "It's actually about something else and since you know Naomi best, I need you help."

Ryan's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to figure out what he could possibly need help with. She glanced at Seb, immediately reading his nervous expression. After about five more seconds, realization flooded through Ryan's mind and she immediately shot yo in her seat.

"Are you going to do what I think your going to do?"

A nervous chuckle left Sebastian. "There likes a million things that could be..but I think we're on the same page."

Ryan begin Ryan swallowed back the tears that were clouding in her eyes. She quickly thought of Naomi and how happy she was and how happy Sebastian made her. "Are you going to propose to my best friend?"

He nods. "I am."

"Holy shit!" She squealed, slapping his arm out of excitement.

"I take it that you approve?"

"Yeah, I do. God, I'm so happy, so fucking happy for you both." Ryan says, letting out a shaky break. "There was a time that Naomi truly believed that she would never be able to trust someone again or even allow herself to be loved. It broke my heart to see her like that but ever since you came along she's the happiest I've ever seen her."

"Alright, that's enough. You're going to make me cry and I haven't even done it yet." Sebastian shook his head. "I really do love her Ryan, more than anything and I just want to spend the rest of my life with her if she'll let me of course."

"She will." Ryan nods. "She loves you."

Finally pulling into the Café parking lot, Ryan was ready to get out of the car but Sebastian quickly grabbed her arm pulling her back. She drew in a confused expression until she saw the little black velvet box sitting in the palm of his hand.

"You think she'll like it?" He didn't even realize his voice was shaking as he spoke.

Ryan's eye widened and her lips parted in shock. "You already have the ring?"

"Yeah?"

Once again, she slapped his arm again. "She's going to fucking love it!"

"Are you sure?"

"A hundred percent sure Seb."

A breath of relief left Sebastian as he nodded and locked the box shut again. "Alright. Mission accomplished. All I have to do now is figure out how to ask her."