0092

THE HOT SUN SHINED INTO THE ROOM

It blazed against Naomi's skin as well as the soft breeze that slipped inside of the room thanks to the open window. A soft sigh left her as she reached over to feel for Sebastian's side of the bed only to find empty sheets. Slowly turning over, sleep still on her eyes, she noticed he wasn't in bed.

"Seb?" She called.

It was only a second after that he walked into their room with a tray of food. She was still shirtless, his hair looked a mess but in the best way and he had a smile on her face that went straight to Naomi's heart.

"Morning Angel."

"Morning Seb." She softly laughed, pulling up the linen white sheets to her bare chest. "What all of this?"

"I thought I'd get you breakfast in bed." He said as he leaned over to press against her lips. He carefully placed the food down in her lap. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel amazing. I'm really glad we decided to come."

"Me too."

"How are you feeling? You okay?" Naomi asked, looking up at him with so much adoration in her eyes.

"Happiest man in the world at just the mere sight of you love." Sebastian said as if it wasn't the sweetest thing in the world. "Eat." He said, pointing his head towards the food.

"Are you joining  me? Or did you eat already?"

He watched her quietly as she reached over the bed to grab his discarded dress shirt from last night before swiftly slipping it over shoulders.

"Yeah."

Naomi finally glanced down at the tray, looking the variety of foods and briefly wondered what she'd like to dig into first. And she was just about to poke at the scrambled eggs when her eyes caught sight of the little black box sitting in the very middle of the tray.

Lips instantly parting, her eyes immediately looked up at Sebastian who was already staring at her.

"I feel like when you meet the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you'll just know. No one has to tell you. It just this gut feeling that you have that stays and just continues growing and growing."

"It like you wake up one morning and suddenly this person is the first thing you think about the second your eyes open and the last thing you see when you shut eyes before you go to sleep."

Tears welled in Naomi's eyes as she looked at him disbelief even questioning herself if this was real, if this was actually happening.

"You smile, I smile. You laugh and my heart goes crazy. You're happy and I'm through the fucking roof. You cry and I want to make it all better." His voice was soft, so loving, it ripped right through Naomi's chest. She watched him so carefully as he took her hand in his and pressed soft kisses to her skin.

"I never thought I'd ever find someone that makes me feel the way you make me feel. I never believed in this kind of love. I didn't think anything like this could possibly exist. But then I soon realized that none of it did exist until I met you. I don't ever want to do like without you Naomi Willow. I want you forever and way past that and into our next lifetimes."

"So," he says, blinking through a few years and he dropped down to one knee and carefully took the ring off the tray. "I just have to ask if you'll make me the happiest man and be my wife. Better yet, Angel, will you marry me?"

There was not a single trace of hesitation in Naomi. The second those words left his lips, she was already screaming yes! in her head.

Already nodding, tears following down her cheeks. "Of course I'll marry you Sebastian." She couldn't keep herself from grabbing his face to meet their lips in a passionate kiss. "I love you so much." She spoke against between their lips, desperate to have him closer to her in any way.

"I love you more baby."

Once they finally managed to pull their mouths away from each other, Sebastian took the ring out of it's case while Naomi's wiped the tears from underneath her eyes. He carefully took in her hand, kissing her knuckles once more before sliding the ring onto her finger.

"It's gorgeous." She spoke in awe, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Yeah? You like it?"

"Yes. I do. I love it." She laughed, fanning herself a little. "I can't believe this is happening right now."